An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, deanmccann, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from deanmccann:
Hey, thanks for purchasing one of my themes! If you’re having trouble getting setup, we’ll do our best to answer your queries straight away. We are based in the UK (GMT) so please be aware of any time difference.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
My themes come packaged with documentation so I always recommend before asking questions to read the theme documentation in your download package. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
For support requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.