OSmart is compatible with Oscommerce 2.3.4
OSMART is responsive OsCommerce template packaged with quick starter sample data and responsive theme. It is fully responsive template, has Eight color variations in style, Mobile optimized OsCommerce product pages and cart, mobile optimized slideshow & menu.
OSMART is built using solid grid system and Bootstrap framework. It’s suitable for Retail, Shopping and E-commerce related websites.
What our client says!
Beautiful template and perfect support services. Thanks Dasinfomedia – John
An excellent template. Great look, clean code, good price. -MYSCHOOLSUPPLY
Works with Mobiles, tablets and desktops
Responsive slideshow with Price animation
New and Special products
Eight Color variation
Quick start package with sample data
Built in Review
Default currency converter
- Responsive HTML5 OsCommerce template
- Solid grid system and Bootstrap framework
- Eight background colors and combinations!
- 20 Module positions and Variations
- Mobile optimized slideshow and Menu
- Default OSMART pages and sideboxes support.
- Store section
- Category section
- Product TAB section
- Checkout and shipping pages
- Information Pages
- Typography to style content
- Google Fonts support
- Quick install
- Layered PSD file
- 960px grid system
- Social media support
- Resolved version related files issue.
- Menu issue on mobile fixed
-Fixed consol error -Fixed SEF url issue
-Fixed Product/Category update bug
- Added Revolution slider - Added SEO Module - Added Font awesome
- updated version for osCommerce 2.3.4.
--Responsive issue is fixed - modification done for mj-tab.css and mj-mobile.css
-- Language support added for German, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Chinese, Danish - Streamlined OSmart template code, css and js - Support OSCommerce latest version 188.8.131.52
-Added css and js file for product details page tabs.
Fixed css on sitemap page. -Fixed some IE issues. -Fixed css issue on table rows.
-Pop up box CSS on Advance search page.
Fixed breadcrumb issue.