Outreach WordPress Theme
Outreach is a theme that’s made with non-profits and charity organizations in mind. It’s built with the WP Email Capture plugin in mind to collect names and emails of your supporters and The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro plugin to display all of your upcoming events. There’s also an easy to set up donation button in the header. Outreach is also responsive and Retina Display ready. Your iPad has never looked so cool.
- Responsive & Retina Display Ready – Try the demo on your iPad!
- Translation files (.po and .mo) included! – Use Outreach in any language
- Optional Donate Button in header menu; Can link to anywhere! Not just PayPal
- 2 body styles, boxed and full width
- 6 accent colors: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, & Orange
- 6 background pattern options
- 2 Content Layouts – Left & Right
- Styled for The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, & WP Email Capture plugins
- Collect emails and export them into any email service such as MailChimp or Constant Contact
- 4 custom widgets including a SlabText widget to make slick typography on the fly
- Option to display a single category, or all posts on home page
- Sticky header option for desktop layout – Keep your menu on top!
- Fields to easily embed YouTube and Vimeo videos on the home page and in posts
- jQuery slider on the home page, plus jQuery hovers and lightboxes for images.
- Social Media Icons
- Use any number of widgets on the Home Page Banner and in the Footer. Outreach will automatically size them and make them look good.
- Easy setup with easy to follow instructions.
- Valid XHTML
SupportSupport is provided to all customers at http://designcrumbs.ticksy.com. You’ll need your Purchase Code to access this theme’s section in the forum. To find your purchase code, go to your Downloads page, click on “License Certificate” on the theme you wish to get support on, open the file and look for the “Item Purchase Code”. That’s what you’ll need.