An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, pixum, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from pixum:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customisation and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Brief support policy
- Support requests from people without buyers badge will be ignored.
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 48h in the order they were received. Please note that the fastest way to obtain support is to submit a request via our online Help Desk: http://helpdesk.irishmiss.com
- Please don’t expect that we will answer on comments daily
- We’re not checking our PM religiously, please use support form as here
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How I can contact with support team?
You should register at on-line helpdesk system and add your issue to specified category.
Please note: you must enter correct email address to get confirmation message.
Helpdesk available here
I’m having trouble installing theme
Instead of trying to install the theme by uploading the theme .zip file, extract the contents of this file on your local computer and upload the folder inside it to the wp-content/themes directory on your web server.
How can I add or edit the CSS to change the style of my web site?
For basic and quick CSS changes use the “Add style” option within the Custom CSS from Theme Options -> Global. User stylesheet will be translated to
head tag as stand-alone CSS file. For safer theme update, custom CSS will be stored in the database to avoid file replace.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.