Contact the author
This author will respond to buyers' questions and provides limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from MDNW:
The Support Policy:
We provide active support for our products for the first 6 months of their life cycle – this is where the majority of patches, feature additions, & bug-fixes are discovered. Beyond that, the themes are sold “as-is”. I will do my best to answer questions as they arise (and patch any late-discovery bugs), but after that first 6 months, my focus will naturally shift to newer products.Support includes:
- Responding to basic theme usage that isn’t made clear in the documentation.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins (unless otherwise stated in the theme description)
- Products over 6 months old (please feel free to post bugs so that I can fix them ASAP, but older themes will no longer be on a regular release schedule like the new themes are).
I’ll naturally release patches for these themes as it becomes necessary & logical for basic stability. More specifically: I’m working on releasing fully updated versions of the entire Super Skeleton line of themes over March/April/June 2014, so if you’re using an older version of any of those themes, keep an eye out for the new versions (they’ll be free for all existing buyers of course).