Updates: August 2011: New WP 3 .2 features work with Pacifica!
September, 2010 : The WP 3 .0 menu system is now supported and a Massive Brand New Admin panel is now available in the biggest update to this theme since it’s release!!! Grab it while it’s hot
Description:Premium Wordpress Theme | 8 Color Styles | Custom Admin Panel | Comprehensive Installation & Usage Instructions Included
This theme is a complete Wordpress Theme, designed from the ground up to function first and foremost as a portfolio, then as a comprehensive Wordpress theme that can be used for just about any site that needs a beautiful layout.
This theme is ideal for artists, designers, photographer, and other creatives that are in need of a portfolio template that is professional and “to the point”. Even if you don’t need the huge image gallery page, this template will also work great for sites that need to showcase a few images above each content-page in a slick, sophisticated way. Here’s what you get with your purchase:
1. 8 uniquely styled skins (Classic, Vintage Light, Vanilla White, Sky Blue, Dark Grunge, Desktop Wood, Dark wood, etc.).
The background is completely customizable with whatever color/graphic that you might want
2. All Core Page Templates (Home, Content Page, Image Gallery, Blog Post w/ comments styling, Search/Results, 404, and a Contact Form)
3. Custom Admin Panel
4. jQuery Lightbox
5. jQuery Thumbnail Gallery Slider
6. jQuery Homepage Slider
7. jQuery Subpage Mini-Slider
8. Gracefully degrading code (for older browsers)
9. All Layout PSD Files
10. All Sliced PSD files (for easy re-skinning)
11. Favicon Ready (just overwrite the browser icon with your own)
The Custom Admin Panel features:
1. Custom stylesheet selection (dropdown).
2. Custom Logo entry.
3. Feedburner ID for subscriptions.
4. Custom Homepage Email graphic and address.
5. Optional Subscribe menu.
6. Optional Comments Counter.
7. Custom Footer copyright text.
8. Optional Footer Advertising Spots.
I have also provided very extensive documentation on how to install and use this theme. If you need support or spot something that can be improved, please send me an email via my profile page.
The Desktop version of the theme is shown in the Live Preview – view the additional colors below.
The fonts used in this theme are all generic fonts that are found on all OS’s. The only exception is the use of the font, Gotham Rounded, for the logo image and the “Hello / Portfolio” images. Gotham Rounded is part of the Hoefler & Frere-Jones library , which is easily replaceable with other fonts like Helvetica or Arial Rounded.
The layout is set to be 960 px wide with a sidebar that fits several 125×125 ads perfectly (ideal if you or the client wants an ad block), and incorporates many features ranging from a product or image galleries to blog posts.
Open Source Code Used:
Images on the live preview are from the Flickr Creative Commons library, including the photographers: jsome1, pagedooley, kretyen, aschaf, and mkolodziejski .
As always, I’m running some code encryption in a few key spots in this layout for protection. Rest assured, the actual product is fully unencrypted and very easy to use. Thanks for understanding
If you need technical support, visit our dedicated support forum : http://support.makedesignnotwar.com