An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, wpamanuke, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through this item’s comments.
Additional information from wpamanuke:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
500 Internal Server Error after plugin installation
How to test your web hosting support PHP5 or Not
- To test your web server support PHP5 or not. Using Notepad, create phpinfo.php with the following content:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>and upload to your web. Just acces phpinfo.php from your web browser and it will tell details about your PHP configuration, including the version
- Find your .HTACCESS file on your server use your ftp client. It is a hidden file so make sure your FTP client can view hidden files. Open up the file in your text editor and add the following line after the line # END WORDPRESS. AddType x-mapp-php5 .php
- Or the easiest solution ask the web hosting to upgrade to support PHP5
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.