An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by bwsm
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use demo data?
1) You could find “Panda.theme.wordpress.demo.data.xml.xml” in main zip download from Themeforest.
2) Log in your wp-admin, go to Tools>Import>wordpress, select the xml file
3) Maybe some date can not be import please try to:
3a) For menu, go to Appearance / Menus set the main menu : Screenshot: http://d.pr/i/RGct
3b) For list page, like home page, you need to select the category in Page option panel : Screenshot: http://d.pr/i/b77r
4) For slider, you could check the section 6 Slider of Panda_Documentation.pdf, you could build the slidier same as demo site by one click.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.