An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Planetshine
Frequently Asked Questions
My customer accounts page looks unlike the demo page (gray and ugly). What is wrong?
By default Shopify has selected it’s checkout version, instead of the custom one, that is part of this theme. To fix it, just go to your Theme Settings. Under “Additional Layouts” select “Customer Area Layout” value “theme”. Save the changes and the problem will be resolved.
While uploading the theme to Shopify I get this error: “Theme does not contain all required files: missing template “layout/theme.liquid””
This happens when you are trying to upload the incorrect .zip to Shopify. 99% of the time this happens when the folder that was downloaded from Themeforest was NOT unzipped beforehand.
Within the folder there are 3 items – Readme.txt, Documentation folder and a .zip file. The file you have to upload to Shopify is Pandora.zip.
How does the newsletter signup work?
When your customer enters His/Hers email and submits the form, a new customer gets created for them. You can see these signups in your Shopify admin under “Customers”. The newsletter signups will have no first and last name saved, so they will be showed as ”,” in the customer list. All newsletter signups “accept marketing” by default, so you will be able to send the newsletters.
How can I modify the homepage slider to auto advance after x seconds?
- Open assets/theme.js in your Template editor
- Search for “initHomepageSlider”
- Change the value for “timeout” to your desired time in miliseconds (for example, 5 sec = 5000)
- Save & exit
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.