An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Planetshine, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from Planetshine:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Assistance in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colours of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Creating custom functionality for you (It’s like calling Microsoft and asking for custom version of Windows)
- Support for third party software (like Wordpress or Shopify) and plug-ins
- Teaching you HTML & CSS etc.
Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for a well detailed response to your problem.
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
My customer accounts page looks unlike the demo page (gray and ugly). What is wrong?
By default Shopify has selected it’s checkout version, instead of the custom one, that is part of this theme. To fix it, just go to your Theme Settings. Under “Additional Layouts” select “Customer Area Layout” value “theme”. Save the changes and the problem will be resolved.
While uploading the theme to Shopify I get this error: “Theme does not contain all required files: missing template “layout/theme.liquid””
This happens when you are trying to upload the incorrect .zip to Shopify. 99% of the time this happens when the folder that was downloaded from Themeforest was NOT unzipped beforehand.
Within the folder there are 3 items – Readme.txt, Documentation folder and a .zip file. The file you have to upload to Shopify is Pandora.zip.
How does the newsletter signup work?
When your customer enters His/Hers email and submits the form, a new customer gets created for them. You can see these signups in your Shopify admin under “Customers”. The newsletter signups will have no first and last name saved, so they will be showed as ”,” in the customer list. All newsletter signups “accept marketing” by default, so you will be able to send the newsletters.
How can I modify the homepage slider to auto advance after x seconds?
- Open assets/theme.js in your Template editor
- Search for “initHomepageSlider”
- Change the value for “timeout” to your desired time in miliseconds (for example, 5 sec = 5000)
- Save & exit