Pandora is fully Responsive theme that’s written with smooth and modern HTML5, it looks and works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. Pandora features a large slider, that will really make your products stand out.
Theme is highly customizable, sports unique “quick shop” feature and other great features rarely seen in other Shopify themes. It’s great for selling products of any kind – everything from fashion clothing all the way to computer hardware – will look awesome and sell well.
Pandora is made by a verified Shopify Expert
Pandora for Shopify
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Supports all the latest Shopify features – product sorting, deep linking and variant images
- Google Rich Snippets supported – your products will stand out in search results.
- Written with HTML5 and CSS3
- Unique Quick-shop feature
- Custom styled checkout
- Custom styled customer area (shipping address management etc.)
- Customizable front page with large slider, top products and latest news sections
- Multiple currency support
- Beautiful typography
- Drop down menu support
- Social media sharing
- Twitter feed
- Customizable sidebar
- SEO optimized
- Full width page layout
- Contact form
- Newsletter signup form
- Compatible with all major modern browsers.
DocumentationWant to learn more? Check out Pandora documentation.
v2.0 - September -16th. * Added custom mobile checkout styling. * Added catalog product sorting options. * Added multiple currency support. * Added support for Shopify variant images. * Now support Shopify variant deep linking. * Added support for Google Rich Snippets. * Improved quickshop - image slider added. * Carousel for product image thumbnails. * Lots and lots of bug fixes and improvements. v1.1 December 2nd, 2013 * Added a new color preset - Gray. * Added 7 new background images to choose from. * Option in admin panel to manage slider auto advance timeout. * Other minor bug fixes and improvements. v.1.0.2 July 2nd, 2013. * Fixed a bug in quick shop product image zooming. * Other minor bug fixes and improvements. v.1.0.1 May 31st, 2013. * Replaced the old deprecated twitter feed with a new one. * After popular demand a second level has been added to the mobile menu.
Help and Support
To contact us for support, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS
- Provide help for using the underlying platform – in this case shopify.com (Shopify has it’s own support)