Pandora is fully Responsive theme that’s written with smooth and modern HTML5, it looks and works great on mobile devices, tablets and computers. It supports the powerful WooCommerce plugin, that allows you to sell anything to anyone using your Wordpress site. Pandora features a large slider, that will really make your products stand out.
Theme is highly customizable, sports unique “quick shop” feature and other great features rarely seen in other Wordpress themes. It’s great for selling products of any kind – everything from fashion clothing all the way to computer hardware – will look awesome and sell well.
Pandora for WooCommerce
- Fully Responsive design – mobile, tablet and computer version
- Supports WooCommerce e-commerce plugin
- Great, custom built admin panel
- Edit the appearance of Pandora using live visual editor
- Written with HTML5 and CSS3
- Unique Quick-shop feature
- Custom styled checkout
- Custom styled customer area (shipping address management etc.)
- Customisable front page with large slider, top products and latest news sections etc.
- Multi language support (using WPML plugin)
- Great shortcodes and widgets
- Beautiful typography
- Drop down menu support
- Social media sharing
- Twitter feed
- Customisable sidebar
- SEO optimized
- Full width page layout
- Newsletter signup form
- Contact form
- Compatible with all major modern browsers.
- Multiple payment options and Supports Tax
- User accounts and order tracking
- Shipping Options
- Coupons option
- Downloadable/digital products support
DocumentationWant to learn more? Check out Pandora documentation.
v1.1.0 - March 4th * Compatible with WooCommerce 2.1.3; v1.0.9 - February 13th * Compatible with WooCommerce 2.1.1; * Fixed error with catalog pagination; * Fixed product variant image slider issue; * Updated POT file; * Lots of minor visual improvements; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.8 - December 20th * Updated visual composer plugin; * Improved function when using SSL; * Improved compatibility with woocommerce shortcodes; * Fixed issues with catalog pagination when using WP without pretty permalinks. * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.7 - November 25th * Added option to hide homepage tags; * Improved styling of woocommerce account sections; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.6 - November 12th * Fixed issue with US state selector in checkout; * Improvements in WP default widget support; * Improved styling of Woocommerce order review page; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.5 - October 24th * Added multi language support ( using WPML plugin ) * Fixed issue with variant names * Improved compatibility with various WooCommerce settings and features; * Other minor bug fixes and improvements; v1.0.4 - October 8th * Added contact form * Fixed issue with quickshop variants * Updated bundled Visual Composer plugin; * Other minor bug fixes; v1.0.3 - October 4th * Improved PHP 32bit support. * Added 404 - Page not found template; * Updated compability with latest version of Woocommerce; * Other minor bug fixes; v1.0.2 - August 28th * Shortcode configuration improvements. * Improved compatibility with PHP 5.2, 5.3. * Other minor bug fixes. v1.0.1 - August 26th * Responsive style improvements for checkout/cart. * Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Help and Support
To contact us for support, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are located in Europe, so support is available only at European daytime during working days. It may take up to 24h for well detailed response to your problem.
Please note that we only provide support:
- In case of errors in our product
- To advise you about using our product’s features
We DO NOT have to:
- Assist you in modifying you’re website, for example, changing colors of buttons, moving sections etc. (Since we are really nice, we usually help customers out with little and easy things anyway)
- Create custom functionality for you (It’s like writing to Microsoft and asking for custom built version of Windows)
- Teach you HTML & CSS