- The header image has a fade in animation for Apple mail, iPhone and iPad with (other email clients see a normal header image without animation)
- The header image is coded with CSS3 Keyframes
- MailChimp don’t accept CSS3 Keyframes so the header image doesn’t animate with MailChimp code.
- Outlook doesn’t accept background images. In their system you’ll see a solid background color
You’ll get a link to the Theme Builder, the Theme Builder is not included in the main package.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
April 03, 2014:
- Theme release
- Header fade in animation for Apple mail, iPad and iPhone. (other email clients see a normal header image without fade in animation)
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatability
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- Gmail (background images doesn’t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (1800px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail