Hello! I’d like to buy this theme,
but first I would like to ask a question.
I seem to have realized that the home page you can put any page.
Can I put a page with a picture or video in full screen?
Thank you very much.
thanks for taking an interest in the Peak theme!
You are correct; you can set any page as your homepage. However, to have completely full screen content in there, some very minor customization work would need to be done on the theme. This should be an easy task for a freelancer.
Enjoy working with Peak, if you end up buying it!
some days a ago I bought Peak theme and I am working with it. I like its simplicity and thank you for that.
I have 2 questions:
1. I am trying to upload an animated gif, following instructions of selecting full size image when adding gif to the post. Though I can’t see the gif after updating the post.. Any ideas? That’s how gif is added in code
2. Which is the way to add a flickr button to the social buttons?
Thanks in advance fro your help,
I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, but all support is strictly handled via a dedicated support forum, available at http://onioneye.ticksy.com/. Please head out there to submit a ticket, and my trusty support team will help you out the best way they can, in a timely manner. Also, before asking for help, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the support policy, found on the forum’s homepage.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
i have a few pre-purchase questions.
1) when you click on the thumbnail images, can you customize it to have a single pop-up overlay window (big image of the thumbnail with caption below), instead of having all the thumbnail images below the big image?
2) can i put the social media links below all the thumbnails, and have the thumbnails align at the top, with the logo on the left?
3) is there flexibility to add/remove text to the thumbnail images?
4) can i remove the + signs next to the words on the left nav? can i make the letters upper/lowercase?
i would love to purchase if these custom options are available. hope to hear from you soon.
thank you for taking an interest in the theme!
The things you are looking for are very specific features, and as such, you are generally not going to find them as options in a WordPress theme.
This is what freelancers are here for — to customize the theme to your liking, if you are not a developer yourself. Therefore, I suggest you hire one, if you absolutely need the mentioned features.
First of all, I love this theme! But I got so stuck and it frustrates me. Hopefully you can answer my questions!
1) To get ‘pages’ at the second menu down, I put some stuff in the portfolio plugin. However, when I upload it, I won’t see a thing on my website.
2) How do you get the pictures next to each other without any space? On the demo it’s very clean and simple in columns, but it’s not on my website.
3) It’s also shown that you can press on the picture and you go to a different page. What plugin is used to get this?
4) If you go from one page to another, you see some pictures slide away. Is there a plugin used to get this?
Hopefully I’m clear enough you can answer my questions!
I love what you have built, I have one question regarding the section contain the logo, social media and the search. When I viewed it on mobile it is this section that dominate the page as it load so everytime i try to see a work on there it loads that section first and forces the viewer to scroll down a while to get to what they want to see. My question is how and is it possible to turn it off as it is view on mobile? so that the work is actually above the fold? thanks.
glad you love the theme. Thanks for taking an interest in it!
As far as your questions goes, it is certainly possible to disable/hide the mentioned section on mobile with a simple line of CSS code. My support staff can help you with that, if you end up buying the theme.
i cant install 2 plugins
Plugin Portfolio Content and Plugin Portfolio Custom Metaboxes
Question pre sale.
Hello liked your theme , wanted to take a course before buying .
On the homepage the images that link to the portfolio , when you move the mouse to the image hover effect , a ”+” icon that is for the user to go to the full portfolio displays.
I would have like to change it? I wonder if you can view a short description + Link + Page title .
But this only when mousing occur the effect of hover.
You can inform me if the theme supports this function ?
thanks for your interest in the theme!
Regarding your question, it shouldn’t take a freelancer or someone with a basic PHP/CSS coding experience more than 20-25 minutes to implement your solution. Should be a really easy customization task.
Have fun working with the theme, if you buy it!
1) Is the sidebar widgetized
2) Can we disable ‘Work’ Portfolio categories from getting displayed in the sidebar
To answer your questions:
1) Yes, there is a page template with a sidebar that is fully widgetized, but the important thing to remember is that this sidebar is found on the right hand side of the theme. You can see an example here: http://onioneyethemes.com/peak/typography/
2) Sure thing, the portfolio categories can be disabled with a simple line of CSS code, which my support agents can write for you.
It is possible to change the display order of portfolios. How?
I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, but all support is strictly handled via a dedicated support forum, available at http://onioneye.ticksy.com/. Please head out there to submit a ticket, and my trusty support team will help you out the best way they can, in a timely manner.
i’ll buy the theme BUT….
i would like to know if you have the translation about this theme “Peak” in french?
is it simple utilisation? I’M NOT good in english!!
Do you have a video for explain this theme?
thank you very much?
since you already bought the theme, I am going to have to ask you to go through the official support forum, since the comments are only reserved for pre-purchase questions.
The forum is found at http://onioneye.ticksy.com/. Please head out there to submit a ticket, and my trusty support team will help you out the best way they can, in a timely manner. Also, before asking for help, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the support policy, found on the forum’s homepage.
Your theme is really well done and easy to use.
I have only one question, how can I change the color of the icons of social networks?
In the CSS I find with the location of coding for these icons, I can change their places, almost everything except the color…
Looking forward to hearing from you,
How till your support will be back online? i just bought your product and your support site was taken down the day after. its been 2 days now..
so sorry for the inconvenience. Ticksy, the software used by many ThemeForest authors, has been under maintenance for the first half of the day on Sunday, with some random outages on Monday as well, so I’m afraid you have been unfortunate to stumble upon the forum during those periods.
The forum should be working perfectly now, so please don’t hesitate to open any tickets.
I am very interested in purchasing your Peak theme and am looking to adapt it to my travel blog needs.
Under the “Work” thumbnails after clicking on them, it displays photos in the various formats that the preview website shows, such as “Image stack”, “Slider”, etc.
My question is regarding being able to add paragraphs of texts above or below the image stack or slider describing the “Work” or in my case my “travels”.
I very much like the layout of the portfolio portion of this theme and am looking to adapt it to my blogging needs. Similar to this website www.thetravellinglight.com.
thank you for you interest in the Peak theme!
Yes, this is definitely possible by default! You only need to insert your text where you want it to appear and you should be good to go.
Have fun working with the theme, if you end up buying it!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19