Pearl is a stylish full screen background template with a custom full screen gallery, perfect for showing off your visual work or perhaps you would just like to use images to sell yourself, what ever you do! Background slideshow controls allow you to cycle through background images, which are preloaded to cut loading time. 25 gallery/portfolio layouts are included so you can pick the one that best suits your work.
- Full screen background
- Custom full screen gallery
- 25 gallery/portfolio styles
- QuickSand animated portfolio filter
- Transparent content areas to make the most of your backgrounds
- Extensive documentation
- Background slideshow controls allow the user to change background image which is saved across pages
- Smart background preloading for improved user experience
- Maximise button to show the background only
- Includes many pre-styled elements
- Multiple page styles
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict
- Works in all major browsers
- Multi language UTF-8 ready
- Background maintains aspect ratio at any resolution
- Our popular Quform Ajax contact form included
5 amazing galleries with 6 layout options:
- Full screen
- Pretty photo
Design features to make your Pearl unique
- 3 header styles
- 5 image overlay styles
- 3 content background styles
- 2 image shadow styles
- Anything slider – with 6 layouts ready
- Light stylish design
The full screen background and custom full screen gallery have been designed to look great in most screen resolutions by automatically resizing the image to fit within the browser window. The images are cleverly pre-loaded to reduce loading time when switching between images.
Requirements and recommendations
A PHP enabled server (version 5+) is required for the form to work.
NOTE : A basic knowledge of PHP is recommended to be able to adapt the contact form, however the documentation is extensive so you may not need any.
If you are going to rate the template less than 5 stars, please tell us what we can do to make it 5 stars for you and we’ll try our best to help you. We would love to hear your suggestions on how we could improve the template, leave us a comment or send us an email and your suggestion might make it in to a future version!
We’ve added a detailed help file to help you make any changes you need to the template as well a extensively commenting the code. If for some reason this is not enough, feel free to contact us on our ThemeForest profile if you need additional help.
Last update (see all updates)
v1.0.3 – 22nd June 2015
- Updated the prettyPhoto script to the latest version
Live preview photo credits
Wolfgang Staudt, Mark Sebastian, Jeff Kubina, Alaskan Dude, Scarleth White, Vincent Joly and SF Brit
Why not check out the live preview?