Persona Theme is a responsive WordPress Theme for bloggers and small companies designed to look beautiful on any device. These are just some of the features:
Multipurpose – 7 Post Formats SupportedWeather you’re a blogger, freelancer or a startup in need for the perfect blogging theme, your needs will be fulfilled. Write Standard posts or use other Tumblr-like format such as Status, Image, Gallery, Video, Link or Quote. Writing a Status is a really neat way of publishing small content and letting your visitors know what’s going on.
Quick Frontend PublishingOnce you try the Quick Status feature you will use it all the time. just press [N] on your keyboard and write! Status is published in AJAX and works anywhere on the site. Tab To Tab Image Publishing is an unique feature the enables you to drag an image from another tab to your admin bar and publish the image in AJAX. It also predicts the post title, try it!
Frontend EditWant to rearrange sidebar widgets without going to the administration panel? No problem, just drag & drop them right on your website. Persona Theme has an unique feature that enables you (when you are logged in) to change the title of your post inline, approve or delete comments, change theme style and delete posts all from the frontend and all AJAX. Check out the demo, you’ll love it.
Edit post title inline:
AJAX Powered CommentsNo more reloading the page when you leave a comment. Persona’s comment form is completely AJAX powered, feel free to leave a comment in the demo to try it out!
Unlimited SidebarsCreate as many sidebars as you want, add the widgets and select the sidebar from the metabox inside a post or a page. Easy to use and styled to look like part of WordPress.
Multiple Layouts + Pick Your ColorTo really make the theme yours you need to set the your color scheme and layout. Luckly, with Persona that’s easy. It uses WordPress built-in Appearance Panel so it looks and feels like part of your WordPress administration. If you don’t want to go the administration to change your color scheme and header or background image just change it from the frontend, easy as pie. There’s also a slider on the front page if you need one.
Social and Advertising Widgets IncludedSocial widget includes icons for AddThis, Apple, Behance, Blogger, DeviantArt, Digg, Dribbble, Email, Facebook, Feedburner, Flickr, Forrst, Github, Google+, Grooveshark, Instagram, LastFM, LinkedIn, Myspace, Newsvine, Pinterest, RSS, ShareThis, Skype, SoundCloud, Squidoo, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, Windows, WordPress, YouTube and Zerply. Just choose an icon, add your URL, drag&drop the icons position and that’s it!
Responsive & Retina Ready (HiDPI)No more ugly blured icons when browsing, Persona comes with beautiful custom made sharp pixel-perfect icons that look gorgeous on the iPad, iPhone or any other HiDPI device. Persona was made with mobile in mind so using it on the go is a real. Gallery and slider have touch gestures enables so you can just swipe through images.
Support and Pre-sale QuestionsFor any questions drop me a message here and I’ll get back to you within a couple of hours. Or in most cases – couple of minutes.
Version History05/10/2013 – Persona 1.4.1
- Added a VK social icon. - Fixed an overflow issue with the search bar in webkit. - Fixed an issue with adding new sidebars and slides.16/08/2013 – Persona 1.4
- Added an option to show the header featured image on every page. - Added an archives page template. - Improved the mobile version of the comments.14/05/2013 – Persona 1.3
- Added more icons for the social widget. - Added a "no sidebar" option that enables full width posts and pages. - Fixed a couple of bugs on the dark color scheme.26/04/2013 – Persona 1.2
- Added a Social icons widget. - Added an Ad Unit 250px Width widget. - Added "Favicon" upload field to the Customizer. - Fixed a rare bug with two Header Image sections displaying. - Improved SEO (title filter added).17/04/2013 – Persona 1.1
- Significantly improved mobile version. - Added different comment form for logged-in users. - Added fields to the Customizer (show/hide avatar and description). - Added "Additional CSS" field to the Customizer. - Allowed HTML for the description. - Included .po translation files. - Added "Google Analytics Tracking Code" field - Slider name can now be empty. - Fixed the slider height issues on the iPad. - Fixed a webkit bug on the mobile version of the navigation.