An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by adiacone
Frequently Asked Questions
I need more (or less) menu items, instead of five. What should I do to center align the menu?
Open style.css, scroll down to #menu and tweak the width property until the menu looks right. For example, if you want four menu items, the width should probably be 320px.
Tip: for pixel perfect width, just add background: #FFFF00; to see what you are doing and delete after you’re done.
The description below the thumbnails is longer than just one line, so some of the text is not visible (or the bottom margin is gone). What do I do?
Unfortunately the carousel can’t dinamically resize based on content, but there’s a very easy fix. Open jcarousel.css and make the following changes:
- Increase the height property on lines 7 and 12 until the text fits in nicely, with a bit of space below it.
- Increase the top property on lines 20 and 45, by adding 10 to the number you used above.
Note: These CSS rules will apply to all thumbnails, so it’s best to have about the same amount of text in each description. That is if you’re a details freak like I am.
Why is there an index.php instead of an index.html and how do I preview the changes I make if I don’t have a local server?
In order for the contact form to work, the index file must have the php extension. But since the actual code is basic HTML , you can just drag and drop the file into your browser to preview changes.
The contact form will only work once you upload the file to a server with SMTP enabled. This shouldn’t be a problem for most hosting packages.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.