An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, Diabolique, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from Diabolique:
Please read the documentation of theme and FAQ first. Most clients don’t ask for support so it means documentation and FAQ is completed.Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the theme
- Fixing bugs of theme and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services (usually I help with frequently asked tiny customisations)
- Support for third party plug-ins, WordPress problems
- Support via e-mail
Maximum response time is 16 hours except on Sunday.
Support for OpenCart and Shopify themes is provided in the comments section on ThemeForest because other clients with the same problem can find solution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Theme options panel is broken. How to fix it?
Shopify installer corrupted settings.html and settings_data.json files. Go to Template Editor, manually copy&paste settings.html and settings_data.json from bought file.
How to create drop-down menu?
Please take a look at following screenshot:http://www.diaboliquedesign.com/phantomshop/drop-down.gif
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.