New Feature: individual background-slideshows for each page/post!
an AJAX powered Fullscreen-Background theme, will enable you to built an impressive portfolio page without much effort, in no time. To avoid full page reloads wich is the main problem with themes that use a fullscreen background slideshow, PhotoEclipse uses advanced Ajax to load its pages while background slider, sound etc. keep running. At the same time it doesn’t loose any functionality in terms of browser history and url’s. Our team worked very hard to bring you this unique theme and we hope you will enjoy it!
Create stunning portfolio posts within no time and place them where ever you want, with the new Daku Portfolio Shortcode Generator. Choose from 3 different collumn templates, sort them by category and use the optional heading for better readability.
Colors are fun! With four different colorpickers in the themes options panel you can create your very own look and feel for your page.
Five different gallery types and an awesome new gallery system, exclusively for PhotoEclipse. They make convenient and very stable use of the WordPress Galleries, and are easily implemented with the DAKU Shortcode Generator.
Shortcode Generator in the metabox section right next to your visual editor in the WordPress backend. Using this convenient tool you can implement your galleries or columnise your text in seconds.
Pages come with a variety of different options to choose from. Basically you have three major page styles: A “fullwidth” page without sidebar that uses the full content width and the “default” page that can be used with or without sidebar.
Seven individual sidebars, fully customizable with your WordPress widgets.
- Blog sidebar
- Archive sidebar
- Category sidebar
- Sidebar 1
- Sidebar 2
- Sidebar 3
- Sidebar 4
PhotoEclipse comes with quite a few nice widgets to customize your sidebar, like the gallery widgets, advanced recent posts, flickr photostream, a video widget and a twitter widget.
AJAX contact form, with Google maps Iframe option and Google Maps fullscreen background. Choose between either basic or advanced layout with many exciting options.
PhotoEclipse is one of the very few themes available that offers you the option to set your own playlist wich doesn’t restart on page reload plus full browser compatibility with Flash fallback. You can use external sound links as well as your own uploaded songs.
Up to nine of the most common social networks displayed in a dynamic and userfriendly way in the header bar.
PhotoEclipse supports all kinds of hints and tricks to help you create an awsome layout. Check out the typography page in our live preview.
The theme is translation ready and comes with a .pot file wich makes translating extremely easy.
The whole theme was build keeping SEO best practices in mind.
Check out the shortcodes page in our live preview.
Included in the themes options panel is a quickguide helping you step by step to set up your page in no time. The extensive helpfile that comes with the theme covers all options the theme offers and is easy to use.
Major Update Version 1.6 (August 27th 2012)
- New Feature: individual background-slideshows for each post, page or portfolio-post
- Added no-content layout for posts and portfolio-posts
- CSS Fix for blog title and meta information
- Improved Ajax performance for InternetExplorer
- Fixed issue with gallery sort order and lightbox
- Fixed issue with video-background on no-content template
Version 1.5 (June 22th 2012)
- Fixed issue where only the latest 10 galleries have been shown in the options panel
Version 1.4 (June 21th 2012)
- Use bigger images for attached and paperpress galleries
Version 1.3.3 (June 19th 2012)
- Minor css improvement
- Improved backward compatibility for older wordpress versions
Version 1.3.2 (June 16th 2012)
- Replaced deprecated wordpress tags for wordpress 3.4
- Fixed issues with the gallery system related to wordpress 3.4
Version 1.2 (June 11th 2012)
- Fixed overlays for images with captions
- Improved overlays for galleries
- Updated Daku Gallery Shortcode
- Improved zoom animations for Firefox
- Improved Layout for Ipad/Iphone/Android
- Improved Google Analytics: now includes tracking pageviews of ajax requests
Version 1.1 (June 6th 2012)
- Added a zoom option to the daku gallery shortcode
- Added a custom portfolio posttype
- Improved mobile functionality and css
- Fixed 2 bugs for Ipad and Iphone
- Added an image preloader for the PrettyPhoto overlay
- Updated the daku gallery layout to be more fluid for use in collumns etc.
- Fixed 2 bugs on the contactform.