An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by designesia
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How get update of this theme?
You can login to your Envato account then go to download tab to re-download the theme. Then replace your current theme with the latest one.
How to install update via WordPress?
1) You need deactivate “Photogra” theme by navigate to “Appearance > Themes” then activate another theme. Once you activate other theme you can delete “Photogra” theme. Don’t worry you wouldn’t lost any of your settings or content.
2) Upload Photogra.zip file you have downloaded from ThemeForest
3) Once it done, you can activate the theme. You’re done.
How create custom fav icon?
Open header.php by navigate to ‘Appearance > Editor > Header’. Then insert code below before </head> tag.
<link rel='icon' type='image/png' href='http://www.themenesia.com/de_icon.png'/>
Change href value with your icon url.
How to use different page as homepage?
You can change homepage to different page by navigate to Settings > Reading > Front page displays > A static page (select below) > Front page > select a page.
Why my slider not appear?
Try to remove all blank paragaph and url from slider description. On WordPress editor try to edit text for slider on ‘text’ mode.
Why my theme is missing the style.css stylesheet?
Seems you upload wrong file. Please extract package file you have download from ThemeForest. Then upload file “Photogra.zip” not the package file.
Will i lose all my data if update this theme?
Don’t worry by updating theme version you wouldn’t lost any of your data or settings.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.