This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi I just checked this out for use on an Iphone and it doesn’t work? Is that right? Does it work on any mobile device? Cheers Mat
This theme works on mobile phones, but it’s not responsive (yet). Some features (such as video background) didn’t not supported by IPhones / IPads, but works on Android devices. Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
I just finished installing and activating the theme with no error messages or issues. However, when I wanted to edit the look of the theme under “theme options”, the menu wasn’t there. So the menu under “Appearance > Theme Options” does not exist.
How can I fix this? The only menus available under “Appearance” are: Themes, Customize, Widgets and Menus.
I also wonder where I can remove the line on the bottom of the site which reads: “© 2012 photolio by kotofey for ThemeForest.net. Powered by WordPress”.
1. Seems like you’re not admin of your site. Check user permissions
2. You can edit/remove this in Appearance -> Theme Options (you can see this menu if you have admin rights) Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
I checked under “users” and I have administrative rights there (Role: administrator). What could be the problem then?
I tried de- and reinstalling the theme, but it didn’t help.
You are right about the permissions actually. I tried to access the functions.php by typing in its address, but was faced with this message instead: “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”
Under user it still says that I am the admin though.
1. This problem can be caused by one of the installed plugins. Try to deactivate all installed plugins.
2. This problem can be caused by error in WordPress database. Re-install the WordPress. Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
I don’t have any plugins installed and I’ve done 3 re-installs so far, but with no improvements.
I managed to find out what the problem was. It was actually related to the installation process (nothing I did).
Thanks for your help! I will most likely be back with more questions the following days though.
Let me know if you need my assistance. Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
Back again! I was wondering, is it possible to remove the bar on the bottom? Not the loading bar, but the black bar underneath it.
So, what I want to do is remove the bottom part, but keep the loading bar.
Add this CSS to the custom CSS field in the theme options
Thanks for the reply and the code! Anyway to keep the loading bar but remove the part below it?
Yep Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
So how do you do that then? That was kind of my question?
Didn’t understand you. If you want remove the bottom part you must to use the code above. Or you meant something else? %) Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
I understood. The code removed the whole thing though. I want to keep the loading bar, but not the part below it. So, if you had the theme set to “dark” I’d like to keep the “line” and remove the “black area” below the “line”. You follow me?
I have another question… sorry for bugging you so much! But how do you remove the Facebook and Twitter links from the lightbox window for all the enlarged images?
1. The code removes only the black bar.
2. Search results (second result)
P.S. I got your email and will answer asap. Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
Thanks for your reply!
1. For me it removed the whole thing though. But, I’ve actually gotten used to it without the line so I kinda like it this way now.
2. Thanks! Sorry about that!
Thanks! I appreciate if you could give me some advice on how to fix my problem, if the answer isn’t a simple one.
Back again! In case you might have missed my previous question, I posted it again. With two additional questions.
1. I was wondering, is it possible to remove the bar on the bottom or adjust its height? Not the loading bar, but the black bar underneath it.
2. In the “user manual”, you mention how to upload and add images to the Gallery via the “Featured image” section. However, I have thus far not managed to get it to work since you can only add one image at a time. In your “how to video” you show the process of how to upload and add images, but the interface is different, is it due to you used an older version of Wordpress in the video and the method has changed now?
3. What resolution would you recommend for viewing a fullscreen image on a widescreen monitor for the background?
2. The method is the same. You need to click on ‘Add media’ button and then you’ll able to use bulk upload.
Twitter – Follow on Themeforest – Contact me
Thanks! Will look into it!
I can’t open your site. Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
Sorry, now you can have a look !
Still the same problem – http://foto-maronn.de/?cat=25&v=4cf633e45227 opened over the menue no bg picture opened over the last entries the is the pic in the bg – the static page was set !
To set up the blog you must create a new page, you can do so by navigating to Pages > Add New. Once you have created your new page which you want to use as “blog”, navigate to Settings > Reading and configure the “Front Page Displays” setting. Select the “Front Page Displays” and choose the page you just created as your posts page.
Your blog page is now created and ready for use. All posts will show up on this page. Then, go and edit ‘Blog’ page and set the background image. It’s all. Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
Hello, i didnt find sample data for this theme. and whats your slides images size ? I put some photos for home slider, but my images are not fit to screen. Thanks.
2. http://themeforest.net/item/photolio-photography-portfolio-wordpress-theme/2058432/faqs/12411 Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
thanks and i created a gallery full screen portrait page. But a filter on images. ?s it removable ?
And how can i change fonts ?
1. Sorry, I didn’t understand your question.
2. Which fonts? Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
Here are my questions
1) When I view my photos on the site, I see little spots on the images and I want to make them remove, i would like to see them clear, without these little spots. I think it’s the style of the site. Is it possible to remove them or change this style?
2) I want to change the font style on the “Budy” and the “Menu”. How can I do it?
3) Is it possible to settle/put the Vine or Instagram profile pages item on the right bottom of the site? I see just, facebook, google +, twitter and YouTube?
Thanks in advance.
1. Check theme options
2. What is ‘Budy’?
3. Yes, it’s possible but require custom modifications. Email me and we discuss it. Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
I’m having an issue where I use the prettyPhoto and the image shows up with undefined instead of the title? And I’m not sure where I can fix that.
Could you be more clear? Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
Thank you and sorry to post to you at FB.
I recently set up the blog page as it is described in the documentary.
But although the backgroundimage, set as bg image on the blogsite , isn´t showing. But if I klick on the last entries of the blog there is a picture in the background.
Here´s the link- I know that you support many people.
may i didn´t have to wait 16 days ´til you answer this
have a good time
Your blog page was set up not as it’s written in the manual. Please, check again Facebook – Twitter – Themeforest – Contact me
how can i activate the pluging for make the theme move import demo? i all ready bought the theme.
To import from a WordPress export file (XML) into a WordPress blog follow these steps.
Log into your blog as an administrator.
Go to Tools > Import in the blog's admin panels.
Choose "WordPress" from the list and click the "Install Now" button in the modal window for the WordPress Importer plugin.
Activate it by clicking the "Activate Plugin & Run Importer" link,
Upload your XML file using the form provided on that page.
You will first be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
WordPress will then import each of the posts, comments, and categories contained in the uploaded file into your blog. In addition, you can import attachment by checking the "Download and import file attachments" option.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19