How can I change the size of the text when we want ti write a comment ? When we write it, it is very very small, and them when the comment is published the size is ok.
Any idea ?
could you please submit a ticket to: https://dannci.freshdesk.com
Please include ‘Item Purchase Code’ and link to your site.
can i create two separate portfolios?
no sorry, separate portfolios are not possible.
thank you dannci.
For some reason when I create a gallery post it is not displayed properly?
Please help, thanks.
Sorry I forgot to include a URL:
Why aren’t the thumbnails displayed evenly?
I have solved the problem now
Thanks for update.
There seems to be a big gap between my slider on the homepage and my featured content?
Also is it possible to have the mini circles on the slider on the left and not the right?
I want to add icons/images to the services on my homepage (just like the demo), where can I do this?
Could you help me out with this?
Thanks in advance.
please submit a ticket to: https://dannci.freshdesk.com
Problem solved! Thanks!
I want to add a slider just like on the homepage:
To another page but with different pictures. Is this possible and how can I do this?
sorry, full screen slider is available only for homepage template.
The demo shows multi media buttons in the left sidebar. I would like to have this on my website as well. How can I add them?
you need to set ‘Social Networks’ links in Photoreel admin panel.
Thanks for you reply. I did that, but still there are no buttons showing. Could it be I accidentally disabled them in another menu?
Please include ‘Item Purchase Code’ link to your site and login credentials.
On the portfolio page, is it possible to change the red color of the tiles when you hover over them?
you can change red color in admin panel > ‘Elements Color’
My contact page isn’t working. Whenever I send a message, both admin and the sender (when asked for a copy of the message) do not get anything.
What to do?
Thanks in advance!
can I update Wp to 4.1.1 with this theme?
Hello, yes, you can update to wp 4.1.1 Thank you
wow, that’s fine – and I dont need to upgrade from your theme itselfes?
Hi, no, it is not necessary to update theme. Thank you
My website is finally online. Now I have two last questions.
1. The social media buttons work fine, except for the email button. What settings do I use to make a proper email button?
2. Take for example the homepage http://www.andrevanderstouwe.nl or this portfolio page http://www.andrevanderstouwe.nl/myportfolio/fixed-gear-cycling-in-milan/
There are a lot of lines of dividers at the bottom. How can I get rid of the these?
Many thanks in advance!
I have small problem: when in a portfolio page the breadcrumbs at the top of the page link to a non existent page – Sorry, no posts matched your criteria. The breadcrumbs, to me, should take the user back to the previous page but instead they go nowhere.
How can I fix that?
Hi Dannci, I am happy to have found your nice theme.
I’d like to do some adjustments, can you please help me?
- featured image: I need 2 different images for the portfolio. 1 for the thumbnail and another one as top image for the portfolio detail page. I have the problem that showing jewellery I cannot see them well in the thumbnails – and the same picture as top image is too close(up).
- I’d like also to change the padding (left+right) of the .homecontent to get the images of 2 col portfolio bigger. Is there a risk to have the responsive page less nice as you have studied it?
- I’ve read about changing ptype-portfolio, this is not a problem. But I created a child theme ans so I do not know how to include this file. The single file or if I have to copy also the folder-structures
Answered via ticket, please don’t duplicate support queries. Thank you
Love this theme, all is well except that I am having issue where the sub-menu is not showing, any ideas?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.