An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, wpbakery, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from wpbakery:
If you are facing any issues or have questions regarding our items be sure to follow these instructions before asking your question to support:
- Make sure they are not already answered in documentation provided with your purchased item
- Check our Video Academy on how to work with Visual Composer
- Browse through our knowledge-base, including FAQ section
If you are not able to find answers to your problems please use our support system in order to open support ticket. Once you apply for support – be sure your topic of interest or issues are covered by our support:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
There are following fields which are not covered by support:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
When you are submitting ticket there are several tips you should follow in order to get your problems solved faster:
- Provide detailed description to your problem and steps taken to solve it
- Provide our team with site credentials (link, login and password) for support to access your site
- Provide link or screenshot where we can see the problem
- List of modifications made if you have any
- Any other information that could be helpful
When you will receive answer on your ticket?
Our official support is handled by dedicated support team which reviews tickets at least 2 times a day on business days and sometimes even on weekends
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why portrait photos top/bottom part is hidden? Or photo is oversized?
The theme always tries to resize image to fit the whole screen. Because of that top part of vertical photos is hidden. But there still is a workaround for that: add some extra space on the sides of your photo (in photoshop or any other graphic editor) and then save it. In other words create new canvas, 1200×900 and place your portrait orientated photo in the middle, then save it.
OR another option to place to portrait photos on the same canvas.
Menu on the left doesn’t work as shown on the demo?
To create a menu, you should use built in wordpress menu manager.
Located under the Appearance->Menus section. Create new menu and assign it to the primary section.
Then add menu items to that menu.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.