An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, doitmax, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from doitmax:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Images are not shown as thumbnail
Please check, if there is a folder named “cache” in your WordPress theme folder for PicTree theme and its chmod is set to 777. If not, please create this folder on your server and set its permissions to 777. If your web-hoster doesn´t allow 777 permissions or if 777 doesn´t work, try 755 which sometimes solves the issue.
if this not fixes the problem, please open your timbthumb.php file and look for “MAX_FILE_SIZE” and increase this value.
Also see this link for further informations:http://www.der-prinz.com/images-displaying-solving-issues-timthumb-948
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.