String “Categories” in header is not showing in different language. Theme still shows “Categores”.
String “Categories” is not a default language word.
It’s two ways to add translate of this string:
1. start edit the file /catalog/language/english/common/header.php and add this line
$_['text_categories'] = 'Categories';before the end tag php.
2. You must add this line into other languages with string translated to other language. Path to other language varies in /catalog/language/other language/common/header.php
3. edit the file /catalog/controller/common/header.php and go to line 67. Add this code into this line
$this->data['text_categories'] = $this->language->get('text_categories');
4. edit the file /catalog/view/theme/pinshop/template/common/header.tpl and replace text “Categories” on the line 127 and 183 with this code
<?php echo $text_categories;?>
1. edit the file /catalog/view/theme/pinshop/template/common/header.tpl and replace text “Categories”. You must find line with this text on the line near 128 and 184:
<a class="dropdown-toggle padright" data-toggle="dropdown" href="#">Categories <i class="icon-sort-down icon-up" /></a>and replace text “Categories” (cca in the middle of line) with this text:
<?php $lang = $this->language->get('code'); if ($lang=="en") echo "Categories"; if ($lang=="de") echo "Categories in German Language"; ?>2. You can copy line with IF and modify language code and “echo” part Language code list is on backend (Admin) of the Opencart. System -> Localisation -> Languages