Pivotal is a streamline WordPress theme suited to showcase and portfolio websites. It that offers clean styling with easy use and flexible layouts though shortcodes and template options. Pivotal avoids the trap of feature bloat by removing all the redundant junk a theme doesn’t need.
Scan the image below with your smarthphone to check out the responsive layout!
If you encounter a bug in the theme or have any pre purchase questions you can get support by posting your issue or question on the item’s comments page. When posting responses to your original post please use the “reply” button on your original post so your conversation is threaded. This makes it easier to follow.
- Responsive layout (below 480px width)
- Dark & Light colour schemes selectable in the theme options
- Colour picker options for accent colours (links & buttons)
- Two blog layouts: Grid and Column.
- Post formats (standard, audio, gallery, link, quote, status, video)(
- Plenty of shortcodes including video, audio, pricing tables and columns.
- Unlimited portfolios with jQuery filtering
- Display image galleries, mp4 videos, youtube video, vimeo videos, dailymotion videos, mp3s or any other embedded media such as a Sound Cloud player.
- Theme options and flexible template options
- Translation ready
- Twitter custom widgets.
- Well documented (3,000+ words)
- Unlimited sidebar generator
- Unlimited sliders which can be added to the to of any page (not posts or archives)
- Fast support via ThemeForest item discussion page
- WP3.0 custom menus
- Live preview dummy content XML included.
Pivotal makes using shortcodes to style your content super simple. The theme includes shortcode buttons not only on the visual content editor but also the HTML editor. That means there is now no need to remember all those shortcodes and their options or to look through documentation every time you need to use one. You won’t even need to switch between the two editors to use them.
Pivotal includes seven post formats letting you apply specific layouts to your blog posts depending on their content. Post formats include audio, gallery, link, quotes, standard, status and video.
Display your work, photographs or products in an easily manageable and attractive way. The theme includes a portfolio custom post type with the ability to create an unlimited number of portfolios, a portfolio grid page template with pagination and jQuery filters, and a portfolio shortcode that allows you to output your work in a one, two or three column layout.
Configure your website in minutes with the built in, unbranded, theme and template options.
Includes a full .mo and .po file so you can translate the theme to your language.
Version 1.9 – 13 December 2012
- Updated theme options framework
Version 1.8 – 07 October 2012
- Updated lightbox trigger to include “lightbox” rel attribute.
Version 1.7 – 20 June 2012
- Fix for WordPress 3.4 template name bug
Version 1.5 – 15 May 2012
- Removed debug line from pricing table shortcode
- CSS Tweaks
Version 1.4 – 01 May 2012
- Fixed home page post and portfolio feature image dimension IE8 bug
Version 1.3 – 23 April 2012
- Fixed dark colour scheme background colour on responsive layout
- Removed Webkit font smoothing CSS property
- Fixed feature image background colour on posts
- Updated options framework
- Updated language files.
- Updated skeleton child theme
Version 1.2 – 01 April 2012
- Fixed author meta text not aligning correctly if author name is long
- CSS tweaks
- Fixed bug causing message textarea to not display correctly
- Changed post / page link title attribute
- Updated .mo/.po files
Version 1.1 – 30 March 2012
- Added navigation menu current menu parent state
- Added ability to add captions to slides
- Added posts_per_page option for home page posts and portfolio items
- Split toggle icon image
- CSS tweaks
- Disable mouse wheel scroll on maps
Version 1.0 – 29 March 2012
- Initial release.