7 comments found
Very nice and clean template!
Thank you for your kind words .
Ya Clean Design GLWS
hey man wat is de font van het logo ?
First of all, thank you for purchasing our template. We really appreciate it!
The font of the logo is Script MT Bold . I hope this answered your question.
Hello. I’m wondering if you could please create a LinkedIn Social Media icon for the Pixellin CSS /HTML template? I use facebook and LinkedIn on my website exclusively.
If you can, please let me know.
Thanks for purchasing our template. We really appreciate it!
The linkedin icon is already set in the CSS , so you would just have to add a li class.
For example, in your index.html, go to line 151. You will see the following:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.twitter.com"></a>
add a new line there between the with the following:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.linkedin.com"></a>
I hope this answers your question.
Thanks so much Timon. That helped!
I’m using the “white-blue.css” color arrangement, but would love to change the white background surrounding the site to something … a little less white, but still something subtle that would work with the colors of the white-blue.css
1. Do you have any color suggestions (e.g. #xxxxxx), sample backgrounds (I notice there are only dark samples included in the /background folder), or website background websites that you would recommend?
2. I’d also like to change the Page Title background – again subtle, but enough to make it stand out. Not being a designer I am struggling with what colors to use. Any help is greatly appreciated.
3. Can you tell me where I would change the backgrounds for both of the above mentioned items (I think it is the .page-title in style.css but I don’t know for #1 above)
1. http://subtlepatterns.com/ is a really good website for light backgrounds.
2. For this I would have to take a look at your website, then I can test some styles. Please provide me with your URL .
2. To change the background, please go to your style.css (line 89) and look for the following property:
To change the page-title, please go to your style.css (line 384) and look for the following property:
Hello. First of all, THANKS for the incredible service you have provided – really, a step above and beyond what I expected. Your instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Fantastic.
I’m super pleased with the background site – what an excellent resource!
My website I’m working on is: http://http://inessencecounselling.com/index.php?id=1 (the image of the flower is a placeholder for an intro video that will be there )
Thanks again – and have a great day,
You could try anything between #f1f1f1 to #f9f9f9 (I personally like #f9f9f9) as background color for the page title.
Great Template. I just want to know if you offer paid customization if I need changes on the template?
Please let me know.
Thank you for your interest in our template, we really appreciate it.
Unfortunately we don’t offer any paid customization, I’m sorry.
You must sign in or sign up to purchase this item.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for
| Licensing help
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for
| Licensing help