Portfolia Muse Theme
Portfolia is the best muse theme for an individual or team to showcase their portfolio and talent.
It consist of four pages.
- Image slider.
- Services offering area.
- Latest work showcase.
- Clients testimonials.
- Client list with logo representation.
- Team page with their picture info and social connection links.
- Tabbed portfolio to showcase different types of work.
- Light box.
- Contact page with contact form, Google map, contact info & QR Code.
- Detailed footer with sitemap, team list, legal, social media links, & contact form.
- Logo included which itself worth $30 on graphicriver (provided by our division LogosStock).
- Beautiful & functional.
- PSD Templates for easy placement of images in accurate size.
- QR Code.
- Detailed documentation & Video tutorials.
What’s new in version 1.7 (Released 20 OCT 2014).
- Improved placement of image slider.
- Redesigned buttons and now they are now also easier to customize.
- Redesigned contact and other forms (Now they are more clean & minimal).
- Improved testimonials section design.
- Improved typography & it’s color (Now it’s easier to read text).
- Improved overall website colors.
- Redesigned tabs in portfolio section.
- Improved Map design and contact info.
- Improved Tablet and Mobile layouts design.
- Redesigned mobile navigation.
What’s new in version 1.6 (Released 13 March 2014).
- Improved header design.
- Improved footer design.
- Improved services section.
- Added two rows image gallery in latest work section.
- Improved testimonial section.
- improved Quotation Section.
- Improved Parallax animations.
- Improved contact form.
- Improved navigation.
What’s new in version 1.5 (Released 24 November 2013).
- Added single page parallax version of the theme.
- Fixed mobile version of white theme not displaying video section.
What’s new in version 1.4 (Released 05 November 2013).
- Added new Light (White) theme.
- Fixed an issue with Video Portfolio not dimming the background.
What’s new in version 1.3 (Released 21 October 2013).
- Added ability to add videos in portfolio.
- Updated documentation.
- Add new video tutorial.
What’s new in version 1.2 (Released 2 October 2013).
- Added Tablet layout.
- Added mobile layout.
What’s new in version 1.1 (Released 21 September 2013).
- Updated documentation.
- Added video tutorials.
What’s new in version 1.0 (Released 17 September 2013).
- Initial Release.
NOTE: The model & other images shown in preview are not included.