Portland is a WordPress theme for showcasing portfolios. Audio, video, and photo galleries are all supported in portfolio items, along with comments and external links. The theme also comes with a custom home page, multiple shortcodes, a styled contact form, two default page layouts, support for multiple post formats, and theme customizations built in.
Portland comes with a multitude of shortcodes to make customizing page layouts and adding media easier. Using the layout shortcode, you can create columns of any width, and using the audio, video, and gallery icons, you can easily add inline media to any post or page.
Two custom widgets are also included with the theme for post authors and your latest tweets. To showcase these widgets, two widgetized areas are supported: the home page widget section, and the default sidebar on posts and two-column pages.
Portland is also a responsive theme and looks great on all devices.
- One and two column layouts for the portfolio
- Portfolio categories
- Audio, video, gallery, button, and layout shortcodes
- Support for audio, video, and gallery portfolio items
- Support for comments in portfolio items
- Two custom widgets (authors, tweets) and two widgetized areas
- Fully functional and styled contact form using the Contact Form 7 plugin
- Multiple post formats supported
- Two-column and full width default page templates
- Custom home page
- Responsive design
- Theme Options and WordPress Customizer Support
Options And Customization
The WordPress customizer is fully supported, providing live editing of the theme for features such as the theme style, logo, link color, background image etc. A standard theme options panel with these same features is also included.
Each theme is run through a quality assurance check, tested in all listed browsers, and are also tested on mobile devices. Extensive documentation, providing step by step setup and an explanation of theme features, is also included. You can view the changelog for this theme here. If you have an issue or question, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.