An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ThemeVillage, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from ThemeVillage:
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Migrating From 1.0.x to 1.1.x
How to update the theme ?
- Delete the old version from your Wordpress Admin Panel (don’t worry, your portfolio is going to stay intact),
- You will see the theme recommending you install “Pure Portfolio” plugin. Install and Activate
- Make sure you have only “Pure Portfolio” version 1.1 Installed
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.