Praenoto is designed to be minimal and clean looking while haveing a lot of features. This theme utilises the most out of WordPress features and makes it perfect for showcasing ones portfolio or being used as blog/magazin. The navigation can be edited to be horizontal or vertical, making it unique and flaxible. This theme is responsive, it adoptes to divices with a smaller screen. Happy blogging!
You can generate over 50 shortcodes in no time. The Shortcode generator gives you the ability to add the shortcode to the content or add the HTML and see the changes right in the Visual tab.
Theme includes the default .pot file to make it easy for you to translate to any language you want.
- Changeable Navigation menu orientation
- jQuery powered
- NivoSlider slider
- Powerful filterable gallery
- 6 Page Templates
- Home page
- Full Width
- Sidebar Right
- Sidebar Left
- Sidebar Both Sides – 3 Column Layout
- 3 Columns
- 2 Columns
- Extensive number of Theme Settings
- Shortcode Generator
- Valid markup
- Simple and clean design
- Cross browser compatible
Change log – Version 1.2 – 10.08.2012
- Fixed couple of bugs causing errors messages in widgets.
- Fixed couple of other small bugs.
- Updated contact form to be more secure and more spam free.
- Added fade in effect on slider load.
- ixed a bug sometimes causing slider to load infinitely.
- Updated to version 1.2
Change log – Version 1.1
- Fixed Slide links, where links won’t work if slide had caption too.
- Fixed the issue with the first slide was not changing its background color.
- Fixed the bug which was causing the media uploader to not open.
- Added demo/preview content XML file. (Contains dummy images instead of preview images )
- Added an option to set the LAUNCH PROJECT button label in single project page.
- The vertical navigation menu on all pages, apart from Home Page, will adjust/animate the header height if the number of sub-menu items is exceeding 4 items
- Updated to version 1.1
The Youtube video clip in the preview is envatovideos work.
The Vimeo video clip in the preview is Activetuts+ work.