Premium WordPress ThemeThank you for choosing CosmoThemes and purchasing one of our Premium WordPress Themes – your choice is greatly appreciated! PressEvent is an event management theme suitable for any type of needs:
- Paid events (conferences, exhibitions, conventions, trade shows, seminars, workshops and business meetings.),
- Demo and files downloading
- Maps with location markers
- Classic blog
- Combination of all content types.
Responsive themePressEvent is a responsive theme. It uses the Foundation framework and can be accessed on all mobile devices, including iPad and Android powered tablets.
Mobile-phone layout is also included. You can now view your site even on display resolutions as 320×480 wide.
Create unlimited custom posts (Multiple events)With PressEvent you can create unlimited number of custom posts and assign for them different features: events, papers, people, locations, portfolios, galleries, etc.
This means you can have multiple events or conferences at the same time assigning speakers or guests for each of them.
Custom posts settings and optionsThe backend menu lets you Check all options from Custom meta box that fit your needs:
Attached documents – suitable for demos and files downloading,
Map – suitable for locations markers,
Program builder – suitable for events and calendar,
Event registration – suitable for paid event attending,
Additional info – any text based fields.
Paid events with PayPal integrationYou can use this theme as a shopping cart site with built-in PayPal payment gateways. Create custom post “event”, assign “paid registration” from settings and set the price for event attending, each event having a single pricing option.
Front-end users will be able to buy tickets for your event using their PayPal accounts. You will have access to transaction statistics, while buyers will be able to download their tickets.
Compose multi-day programOur advanced program feature lets you compose a multi-day program for your event and display it on literally any of your page using shortcodes or through a widget.
Attach presentations, speakers, sponsors or ehxibitorsEach of your event can have attached an unlimited number of presentations, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. The backend menu lets you add, edit or delete such posts and link them to any content on your site.
Powerful backendPressEventcomes with a revised powerful back-end to let you control all sites option without the need to hack or customize your own features.
Multiple layoutsYou can use full-width or fixed size layout by simply ticking the corresponding setting from backend.
Also, you can set different colors for your header, content or footer.
Not the least, you can have multiple category layouts: grid view or list view.
Built-in login and registration formsLet your users login or register without seeing the default WordPress form.
Users can also register or login to your site using their Facebook accounts.
User profile pageEvery registered user can edit his profile from his personal account page which now offers avatar upload, password change and other personal data edit.
Human timeEnable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Multiple slide-showsYou can create an unlimited number of slideshows and define different ones for desired pages or posts. Slideshows can be created from posts or by uploading new images. If you opt for the first choice, you can also change the title and excerpt of the slideshow or, even the image.
Sidebars and widgetsThe site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media readyAll posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
Other featuresThe theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
Internationalization readyThe theme ships with a .PO file so you can easily translate the site’s content.
Support:If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted ONLY through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
version 1.1 (February 14, 2015)
– Fixed shortcodes due to WP 4.0 update;
version 1.0 (November 5, 2013)
- fixed title on custom posts category archive page;
- fixed an PHP warning due to PHP version update;
- fixed social sharing options for custom posts.
version 0.8 and 0.9 (August 2, 2013)
- bug fixed, embed objects height problem;
- fixed some jQuery Migrate deprecated functions ;
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility fixes;
version 0.7 (February 27, 2013)
- style fix for program builder
- fix, missing “toggle shortcode” js code
- added possibility to add past dates in program builder
- use post slug instead of post title as Item description in the PayPal session, to prevent errors when using the theme in other languages
- fixed issue related to sorting the program
- added possibility to sort attached custom posts
- posts’ list fix when having a sidebar on frontpage
version 0.6 (December 13, 2012)
- replaced deprecated functionality in user_profile_update.php
- back end css changes
- fixed JS error in prettyPhoto settings
- fixed viewport issues
version 0.5 (August 20, 2012)
- Facebook connect fix
version 0.4 (June 18, 2012)
- Wordpress 3.4 compatibility updates
version 0.3 (May 23, 2012)
- centered logo & serach for mobile devices
- fixed slider for IE 8
- some wp 3.4 compatibility updates
version 0.2 (April 20, 2012)
- Show “main page” sidebar and “Posts List” widget at all times
- Fixed post’s list widget layout on full-width
- Added new options for Latest posts widget (ability to select custom posts)
- Changed label for related posts according to custom post’s slug
- Added notification for archived custom posts