This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Nice work! more sales
Great work! I may purchase!
What is the name of the vertical slider? Is the vertical slider the same as the other homepage sliders?
Great theme… but…
Is this theme compatible with ipad and iphone?
The site template isn’t responsive but it should work on an iPad or iPhone without any problems. Our WordPress Theme works the same*.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
So I just purchased the template.. How do I customize after download? Sorry new to this stuff.. Thanks
can I use this with Joomla?
This is great “Just a few questions as i am new to this”
- Am i right in saying i can change the content in DreamWeaver?
- Standard licence means i get all the files to set up the site on my own host?
- Can I have my own videos saved on my host playing, as appose to Youtube and Vimeo ones?
- May i remove the “Designed by Progression Studios” on the footer with the standard licence?
1) Yes you can edit templates with Dreamweaver or any HTML editor. Note: you cannot edit in visual mode. You will have to edit in the code editor. Dreamweaver does not do a good job in visual mode.
2) Yes, with a standard license you can host all the files on your website. You get to upload the files on one domain.
3) Yes, you can remove the designed by in the footer. That is just filler example text.
can I use This with Blogger? thanks
i bought the theme, but i dont see all the css in my downloaded package,
in the demo theres several nav styles those css not included in the package, when i extract i get only one css style.css, in HTML -Files
what am i missing?
If you have any future questions, please post them in our support forums:http://support.progressionstudios.com
Hi, how i can adjust “comments” option? Not working…
Should i use database or any php scripts…? I didnt find in help about it.
pre-buy question: does this template support self-hosted videos as well or only vimeo and youtube videos?
The site template can host self hosted videos. You just have to resize the player so it fits the template. This should be easy to do if you are using a player like media element or jplayer. Note that we do not include a self hosted player. That would require a third party script like mentioned above.
It is possible to control the content? Only registered users can read the blog and see the video?
If you use the WordPress version, you can easily control the content so only registered users can read it. If you are using the site template version, then you will have to setup a third party script that would control this.
Site Template: http://themeforest.net/item/primero-video-site-template/1968884
Sorry but, I found I purchased a Zoomla version (maybe.)
I need to buy the WordPress version.
Is it possible for you to refund my purchase? If then, I’ll repurchase your WordPress version.
I uploaded the files onto my site, but it does not work because it’s not WordPress. (It took a little time for me to notice it.) http://www.ahnsahnghongblog.com/
Thanks for your help.
hi, question, why cant i edit this website in visual mode in dreamweaver like I can with other websites purchased, working on the code only is very time consuming and annoying, how can I make this work in visual mode?
I install it to word press but nothing is working fine no css loads. so many problems
You have purchased the Site Template, not a WordPress theme. The WordPress version is available here: http://themeforest.net/item/primero-video-wordpress-theme/1468308 for $43. The site template is HTML/CSS files that can be edited via a file editor. The WordPress theme can be installed with WordPress.
Just purchased this template. Love it. So extremely easy to edit using Dreamweaver. Thank you!
I’m working on creating a website to show and share
documentaries, and I think this template is very suitable.
1- Can I embed videos from a public Google Drive storage?
2- Can I create categories for videos?
3- Can I create playlists for videos?
4- Are RTL languages supported (such as Arabic)?
5- Can I add Google Adsense Ads to every page, easily?
Thank you so much.
1) Unfortunetly google drive is not supported by WordPress. There are however plugins that can add this ability in via pop-ups. Check out wordpress.org and some searches to see how people are using Google Drive in WordPress. The current video types we support are: https://en.support.wordpress.com/videos/
2) Yes, you can create categories for videos.
3) Yes, playlist support is built-in for embedding.
4) We do not offer RTL support.
5) Yes, you can add Google Adsense Ads to every page easily. Our recommended spot would be in the sidebars but you can add them in various other places like within pages.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $6