A great mobile site is one where all the excess is taken away. Anything that is unnecessary is removed. The content is the priority and navigation is paramount. If that’s the case for mobile, why are we not doing the same with our websites? Why all the excess? What would happen if we took everything away? How would it feel just to read again, without distraction? A place where only the content matters. A place where only the reader matters. Our answer to this question is ‘Principles’, a minimalist blog without the unnecessary extras. A place where great bloggers can blog again and interested readers can read again.
- Minimal, content first design
- Customize the fonts with Google Fonts
- No coding skills required
- Show off your finest work with the portfolio section
- Unobtrusive widget area
- Responsive design
- Visual Customizer
- Easy Installation and Great Support
When viewing the demo, be sure to resize your browser window there are some cool responsive effects going on here. What’s the benefit you may ask? Well it means that your site will look good on mobile phones, tablets and desktops.
By having a site which is “device agnostic” you ensure that whoever is visiting your site will have the best browsing experience possible on the device they are viewing it with. No compromise.
This theme makes full use of the new customization options in the latest version of WordPress. We’ve implemented an extensive color scheme options panel so that you can change the color of your theme to anything you like.
Included is OCMX -Live
OCMX Live is an advanced Framework which comes packaged with every Obox Theme, turning your WordPress site into an even more powerful content management system.
- Custom Logo Input – No need to delve into the code of your theme, simply upload your awesome logo with the click of a button.
- Page Templates – Our themes come packaged with multiple pages templates including Archives, Full Width and a Portfolio page.
- Menu Management – Organize your Menu Structure for super smooth visitor navigation. Choose what goes and what stays in your nav.
- Advert Management – Setup your BuySellAds adverts or run your own custom campaign, OCMX allows for complete control over your revenue system.
- Automatic Image Resizing – Using WP Image to manage our theme image resizing you never have to worry about resizing your pictures when switching to our Themes.
- Ajax Comments – When a visitor submits a comment to your blog there are no page reloads. That means they can watch a video and comment at the same time.
OCMX Comes packaged in this theme for free!
Need help with your theme setup?
If you need help with your Obox WordPress theme setup, create and log in to your profile at Obox and you’ll see a ‘Upgrades and Services’ item in the sidebar. Click that to show an option to get a member of the Obox team to setup your theme for you.
Documentation & Support
Please note that access to theme documentation and support forums is restricted to verified buyers only. Support times are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (GMT +2). In order to gain full access docs and support please be sure to register on Obox.
To login to Obox all you need to do is the following:
- Visit Obox Design
- Click Sign Up (top right of the page)
- Register your details
- Type in your ThemeForest purchase code in the right side bar in your profile
Note: We offer Support via our forums only, any other means of communication such as emails and tweets will be directed to the forum. Thanks peeps.
Principles 1.2.3 – August 1st 2013
This update adds the new Twitter Timeline widget. As a result, your widget needs reconfiguration. Please visit your widget page and review the new options.
- Pagination fix for shop and support for category setting - Style fix for intro-text title - Fixed static home page overriding. - Fixed missing slider link url meta.
Principles – July 4th 2013
- Opengraph support added to header. - New theme option allows you to set a default site image for Facebook - General styling enhancements