Professional Responsive Email Template – DeWin’s
Dewin’s is a professional style and responsive email template. Comes with many variations of layout or modules, Dewin’s can be used for many purposes of email marketing campaign. Packed with 18 unique and repeatable modules, and 5 pre-defined layout variations ready to use, Dewin’s is a good choice for your next campaign.
CLICK HERE TO SEE DEMO Click the color of each layout to see the demo
VideosDeWin’s in MailChimp powerful editor
DeWin’s in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Bit of buyer’s comments
I’ve purchased maybe 5 templates in the past week looking for “just the right one”. I’d get only so far along, and then see it just wasn’t what I really wanted (I’d found those by looking for highest reviews or most sales).
This template is band new, and thus has few sales, and I think I’m the first review – but I am certain s going to be a winner. It’s really good. Clean, simple, but it’s responsive, there are enough color options and for me, the MailChimp integration was flawless. Finally the PSD file is pre-sliced and named, and changing colors from saputrad’s colors to mine was the easiest re-color job I’ve even done (I only know enough PSD to be “dangerous” – the was the color elements are defined, I just needed to click the “color overlay” part of the layer and dial-in what I wanted. Boom. All in, and EXCELLENT value, and really appreciate the author’s work. 5-Stars.
Features at glance
- Maximum clients compatibilty, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Well-commented codes
- Valid HTML
- 18 unique modules with 5 pre-defined layout variations.
- 2 nice pre-defined colors that very easy to change via one click find and replace code.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the ugly videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, and how to create your own button).
- Flexible button with CSS that looks same in all inboxes (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs without having to create new table, tr, or td.
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Repeatable & drag and drop modules with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor template included!
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via editor.
- Sliced PSD files included.
Pre and or after-sale questions, feel free to contact me directly via this contact form!
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 16 HTML files, with 5 predefined column layout, and 2 color schemes for each of layout.
- 2 HTML files for MailChimp uses (in separated folder), 2 HTML files for Campaign Monitor uses (in separated folder), and 12 other for regular uses.
- Full PSD file
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Update 1.2 - October 26, 2013 - Major codes update for email clients compatibility and mobile responsive. Update 1.1 - August 28, 2013 - Improved codes for responsive target