An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, JoNa, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from JoNa:
Free unlimited support
I will provide you with as much assistance as you need to get the item installed and running perfectly like on the demo site.
If you encounter any difficulty installing or using my software, I will gladly help you. Please start by opening a ticket on my dedicated support platform: jona.maddim.com/support
Item support does not include extending the item’s features, introducing a new functionality, concept or visual element that is not on the demo site nor listed on the item description page. Please see the detailed support policy on the dedicated support platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I use Non-Latin Characters they are displayed with another font (or “How to add support for more characters”)
- Go to http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/source-sans-pro
- Under the “Webfont Kit” tab select “Don’t subset” from the Subset dropdown
- Download the kit
- Replace fonts from the
/fonts/folder of the template with the ones downloaded and you’re good to go!
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.