Product InfoProjectPress turns WordPress into a basic project management application. Requiring login to view the site and allowing 99% of all work to be done from the front end help this truly run like a web app.
If you need basic project management, use this theme and save hundreds a year over other softwares.
*Note – no form submits will function on demo.
New Feature List:
- Brand new Options Framework
- New CSS Styles
- Better responsiveness
- Project completion button
- Translation ready
- Chat (customized for Quick Chat plugin)
- Time log
- WYSIWYG project descriptions
- Front end avatar control (gravatar is default) (customized for WP User Avatar plugin)
- Password generator
- Video widget
- Recent posts widget
- New related blog articles
- Post category widget
- Filterable projects gallery
- Project categories
- Make any project gallery page show draft or completed projects
- 8 new project gallery page types
- Basic search functions
- Plus 8 new skins
- Shortcodes for columns, buttons and a few more
- Client Login w/ custom login page template
- Customize client menu’s, calendar, project listings and dashboard
- Project Task Notes
- Project File Support
- Email notification on project and task assignments
- Redesigned Project Profile
- Responsive CSS & Bug Fixes
- Dashboard gives you over of projects and tasks assigned to you as well as features projects and company news.
- Add new projects
- Set project deadline, goals and budget and them track throughout the duration of the project
- Set projects as either live or draft.
- Give project tasks a deadline and assigned u ser
- View a calendar of your upcoming projects
- Add and edit user profiles directly from the front end.
- This theme is fully responsive so you can keep track of your project on the go.
- Gravatar integrated user pics
- Extra pages and blog area
More Features to Come!
Email me or comment for new features – I’m taking requests
Also, since I cannot be responsable for anything outside of my theme, as all TF authors cannot, please note that this theme assumes that:
- No changes have been made to core WP Functionality.
- No plugins which would effect core WP Functionality have been added to the site.