Updated On November-9th 2011
- Bug fixed, “Landscape Image Slider” Description disable and enable
Updated On October – 24th 2011
- Added an option in Theme Options > General Settings, to switch from fluid layout to Boxed layout and vice versa
Updated On October – 22nd 2011
- Fixed FrontPage Slider & Sub page Title color issue
- Added an option in theme options page with more features for Homepage slider BG, Repeat-x, repeat-y etc.
- Fixed the sortable Portfolio bug
Prominent is a WordPress theme for Corporate, Business, Portfolio, and Photography and Blogs built with latest WordPress features and Extensive admin panel.
It can be used for corporate as well as Photography and portfolio websites as it support for Portrait and Landscape slider
- Easy to use Theme Options Panel
- 30 Inbuilt custom skins and many more will be added in future
- Unlimited skins, you can customize your own skin.
- Wordpress 3.0 menu support
- CUSTOM SIDEBAR
- 5 Portfolio Column Layouts
- Custom page layout option for Left, right and full width pages in Page layout Options which is located top right of the page
- Gallery images can be linked to either post or light box
- Portfolio images can be linked to either post or light box
- Portfolio Titles & Description can be shown or hidden
- Custom Taxonomy Portfolios and Slider
- Slider images can be linked to either post, pages, categories and custom url
- Short-code Generator
- Video support in Portfolio.
- Dynamic thumbnail resizing
- 2 Column Fixed Layout
- 6 custom widgets
- Well commented code for all pages.
- PSD files for customizing top header, logo, view more buttons.
- HTML document file
Portfolio or Gallery Pages
Unlimited Portfolio or Gallery pages.
- You can create unlimited Portfolio page in 7 layout styles like, 1 Column, 2 column, 3 Column, 4 Column, 5 Column and Filter style.
- Use short-code Generator to add Portfolio short-code
- Thumbnail can be linked to Light-box or post
- Title and Item description can be hide or shown
- If you hide the Item description & Title then it looks like gallery Page, so its too easy to create either Portfolio or Gallery pages.
- Sidebar can be hide or shown, its your choice, the thumbnail sizes reduced automatically when you choose sidebar.
Quick Gallery Page Template for Portrait and landscapeSelect Portrait Gallery or Landscape Gallery template while creating page and attach images by clicking “Upload/Inset” icon on the editor. Gallery page take care everything and display all the attached images on the page, and the sizes can be controlled from Options settings “Theme Options > Gallery”.
Unlimited Sidebars and Its position from Page Options Panel
You can create unlimited sidebars for pages and posts, and can position left, or right at any time from “Page Layout Options” ( which is located at top right of the page ) setting panel while creating / updating pages or posts.
Custom WidgetsRight now we have included 7 Custom widgets.
- Prominent – Category Posts Display Most recent Posts with Thumbnail, Title, date, teaser text. Where you can control everything like Teaser Content Length, thumbnail, date and teaser content to display or hide.
- Prominent – Popular Posts Display Popular posts based on the comments.
- Prominent – Taxonomy Posts Display Most recent Portfolio Post Items with Thumbnail, Title teaser text. Where you can control how many posts to displayed.
- Prominent – Flickr Display Flickr Photos from your flick ID.
- Prominent – Twitter Display Twitter comments from your Twitter ID.
- Prominent – Mini Contact Form You can add quick Mini Contact Form to sidebar or footer.
- Prominent – Contact Info Display Quick Contact Info or Mailing Address on the sidebar or Footer.
Custom Google Fonts
As per me, adding plenty of Google fonts is not at all good, because when will you do if new Google fonts added in to the Google library?
We have added an option to add any font which you like either now or later when new fonts are available in the Google Library.
This theme is Translation Ready – the theme was built to support translations in more than one language. Them comes with .po file theme to have localized.
Contact PageReady to use Contact Page, choose the Contact page template while creating the Contact page.
Add your email ID in “Theme Options > General Settings” to receive emails from your website.
Short codesAs like other few authors we too do not like giving huge list of short codes when those are available in the default tags.
We provided few short codes, Its difficult to remember all the short codes so we provided Short-code Generator which prints the short codes easily on the editor.