Front end submission system
Users are able to post properties from front end without accessing WP backend (except profile page).
You can charge your users for posting the properties into directory. Right now is included only “Pay Per Post” functionality.
Translation ready & WPML
Theme is containg PO files for translation. WPML integration is included too.
You are able to assign agents to proerty. After that on property detail page these agents should be displayed through “Aviators: Assigned Agents” widget.
Easily assign agency to property. Same as agents agencies should be displaying on property detail page through “Aviators: Assigned Agencies” widget.
Landlords are owners of properties. For your internal purposes you can assign the landlord to property.
Just simple custom post type to list you partner in “Content bottom” or “Content Top” widget area through “Aviators: Partners” widget.
Flat, modern and clean design
Reasonable use of UI elements and whitespace.
100% Fully Responsive
There is no limitation in viewing Properta on any popular device. Properta is fully responsive from small smartphone screen to big desktop monitors.
Properta looks great even on Retina and high-resolution displays. Every graphic element is sharp and clean. No blurry images anymore!
SEO on-page optimized
Properta is ready to put your website on higher ranks. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.
Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS, so editing and adding your own content is quite easy.
We have created Properta theme with strong focus on User Experience in every detail. Every element is designed to work well on any popular device.
Browse easily on your smartphone or tablet. Huge enough buttons, balanced typography and responsiveness gives you desktop like browsing experience.
- custom post type with options
- request GPS coordinates from address
- front end submission experience without WordPress admin (profile page still using WordPress admin).
On front end user are able to post only featured image (no image gallery support yet).
- enquire assigned agents by using property form
- assign agency and agents to property
- custom ID for property
- optional short titles which should be used in widgets
- price suffix to add custom strings (e.g. per month, yearly)
- property should be mark for rent or sale (no reservation calendar)
Google Maps Integration
- requesting GPS coordinates from address in admin
- flexible map widget with zoom level, map center, clustering, height support
- filtering on map
- vertical & horizontal map filter version
- geolocation support
- Aviators: Login
- Aviators: Register
- Aviators: Map Properties (use in “Top” only)
- Aviators: Featured Properties
- Aviators: Featured Properties Large (use in “Content Top” or “Content Bottom” only)
- Aviators: Most Recent Properties
- Aviators: Reduced Properties
- Aviators: Carousel Properties (use in “Content Top” or “Content Bottom” only)
- Aviators: Agents
- Aviators: Assigned Agents (only on property detail page)
- Aviators: Agencies
- Aviators: Assigned Agencies (only on property detail page)
- Aviators: Enquire Property
- Aviators: Property Slider (use in “Top” only)
- Aviators: Partners
- Default Template
- Right Sidebar Template
- Fullwidth Template
- Login Template
- Register Template
- Properties Grid Template (used on homepage)
- Submission Index
- Widget Logic
- Contact Form 7
- dsIDXpress free version
- Revolution Slider
- NavXT Breadcrumb
- dsIDXpress free version Plugin Support (pages & widges coming from plugin are well styled).
- Twig template engine used for better template rendering.
- Sass/Compass used to style the pages.
- Unlimited colors. New CSS files are compiled after confirmation.
- WordPress Theme Customization support.
- Flat, modern and clean design.
- 100% Fully Responsive. View your website on any popular device.
- Retina Ready. Sharp graphics on Retina and other high-resolution displays.
- SEO on-page optimizated. Every line of code was developed with SEO principles in mind.
- Bootstrap. Developer friendly code based on Bootstrap and SASS.
- UX ready. Your user will always know where he is and where to click.
- Touch Friendly. Easy browsing on touch devices.
- Integrated google maps.
- Revolution slider included.
Many thanks to:
v2.0.0 – December 3rd, 2013
FIX - Frontend submission update, usability fixes. FIX - Frontend submission picture upload is no longer resized FIX - Support for children themes derivated from properta FEATURE - Lat/lon inserting improved by using drag&drop on map and google search box. FEATURE - Ordering of images in backed of administration FEATURE - Revolution slider update - latest version FIX - Fixed inserting of images for property post type - inserted directly via MediaAccess of WPAlchemy library FEATURE - Added option for random display of properties in carousel FEATURE - Settings for displaying 'all amenities' or displaying only 'selected amenities' FEATURE Added property rating FEATURE Added more sorting criteria FIX restricting "publish" from user submission page according to settings Extended documentation update.
v1.2.0 – September 16th, 2013
- Property add / edit form for agents can submit multiple images - Filter responsive fix for small devices - On property detail page fixed overview for small devices - Fixed link for agency - IE fixed map offsetting from top - Contract type transformed to taxonomy
v1.1.0 – August 19th, 2013
- FEATURE Area filtering options - FEATURE each filter field is able to hide/show - FEATURE baths and beds could be hidden per property - FEATURE custom text instead of price per property - FIX pricing shortcode - FIX dsIDXpress styling - FIX map infobox - FIX property gallery limited images - FIX theme image missing in admin
v1.0.0 – August 16th, 2013
- Initial Release