An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, dnp_theme, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from dnp_theme:
Verified clients have access to support, and get help in less than 12 hours. Please acknowledge:Before asking support questions:
- for theme related issues please find my documentation in the Item Main Package archive, it’s really accurate and detailed
- for known issues please check my profile page
- for third party plugins or extensions, you must contact the plugin developer first
- if reporting an issue, please check my profile page for a detailed error reporting guidance
- clients qualify for support only if they act according to Envato terms and conditions and when only have acknowledged the Envato Knowledge Base Basics
- answering questions on theme features or issues not covered in my documentation
- providing updates and fixes, or sometimes nightly builds in case of critical issues
- providing guidance / resources on various customization work
- providing quick fixes on your customization, only if it is a matter of minutes
- providing fixes in cases when third party developers conclude the issues are strictly related to my code / item, and only when third party developers provide accurate error information or facilitate the process of fixing them
- customization services or any other custom work
- HTML, JS, PHP, CSS basics
- CMS basics such as Joomla / Wordpress installation and / or administration
- server diagnostics, website troubleshooting, maintenance or any other server related service
- third party plugins, extensions or any other third party software
Please sign in to contact this author.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.