- Easily change background/text/link color of Homepage sections
- Now Supports Vimeo Video covers for portfolio pages and blog posts as well as at the homepage slider
- Multiple Portfolio section! Define Skill and specify count.
- Now you can easily upload your own services icons
- Improved load times
- Responsive from Head to Toes
- Retina Display Ready
- Widgetized Homepage
- Lightweight yet powerful Theme options Panel
- Shortcode generator
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Easily change accent color
- In-built SEO Settings
- Extensive documentation
- Layered PSD files included
- Easily Enable/Disable/Reorder homepage sections
- Powered by Stag Framework
Some kind words from Proxy Buyers:
“Excellent support, excellent documentation and excellent theme. I am one extremely happy Proxy customer – thanks Codestag ” – sallyflewelling
“Awesome theme. 5 stars from me. Thanks people!” – PixelPlug
“Great theme! 5 stars from me… at least :)” – feliksst
“Wow… fastest reply ever! Great support. 5 stars for you!” – johnball
“Amazingly accurate and fast support; the fix worked flawlessly! Thank you so much for making an outstanding layout and supporting it so well.” – tbonvallet
Proxy is a single page portfolio theme for creative teams. It is based on simple, pixel perfect flat design, that is retina-display ready, ensuring that your content shows sharp and beautiful on devices with high resolution screens.
Proxy comes with a simple yet powerful theme options panel that will have your site set up and running within minutes.
The homepage is completely widgetized. You can enable, disable, or edit each individual block, as well as changing it’s order. Everything takes place within the widgets area. Also, you can add as many content blocks as you wish, by creating them as static pages and assigning them to a “Content Section” widget. Sounds fun? It is.
Although Proxy is a single page theme, your visitors can have a wider experience since posts and portfolio items open in full browser modal windows (yes, each one has a url of it’s own!).