Updated December 2015
WordPress 4.4 Compatibility
Punch!Punch is a premium responsive WordPress theme that uses slick shape overlays and impressive animations – perfect for any creative or digital agency. With powerful meta options and features, Punch is ready to help you show off your work the way you want to with stunning precision.
- Fully Responsive 960gs design.
- Works beautifully on iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices & tablets.
- Features touch swipe sliders which are a joy to use on touchscreen devices.
- Uses WordPress Live Color Customizer to view colour & skin changes on the fly.
- Extensive meta options which provide incredible customisation options.
- Unlimited Portfolios, with 10 different shape overlays including a custom shape for your own uploads.
- Dark/Light skins.
- Accent Colour options – match your branding and style with ease.
- Translation/Localization ready – includes .mo & .po files.
- Demo Content & Demo Theme Options provided.
- Google Map Integration with Custom Pin Marker
- SEO optimised.
- Semantic, clean, valid HTML5 & CSS3.
- Shortcode Generator with 30+ shortcodes.
- 400+ Google fonts.
- Helpful, instructive documentation.
- Superb customer support, always on hand to help out.
Punch has been developed with the best SEO practices in mind. It features semantic & valid HTML which makes it easy for search engines to index the content of your site. The theme has been structured to ensure that important content always has precedent over less important content, and heading tags have been used in accordance with guidelines.
Example Work Credit
- v1.5.1 – 9/08/13
- WordPress 3.6 compatibility
- v1.4 – 14/12/12
- WordPress 3.5 compatibility
- Increased gallery upload limit to 50
- Fixed code for none detail type in single/portfolio files
- v1.3 – 31/10/12
Fixed pricing table shortcode
Fixed content below main content not showing
Fixed shortcode spacing
Sticky header becomes un-stuck for mobile sizing
Fixed demo content XML
- v1.2 – 19/10/12
Added functionality for having video + images in a portfolio item
Changed map embed code
Minor bug fixes
- v1.1 – 02/10/12
Improved google map functionality – now includes custom pin markers
Option for sticky header now added
Option for page content on Portfolio/Client/Team templates below the standard content
Flickr widget images now open in a lightbox gallery
- v1.01 – 19/09/12
Modified /js/functions.js.php, functions.php, style.css, /includes/sf-functions.js