Pushed is a highly functional WordPress theme that has a custom homepage with a featured area powered by jQuery, and lovely homepage design as well as many other page templates. Pushed provides you with a wonderful toolbox to set up you website quickly and painlessly. You can have your Company website, Blog, Portfolio website up and running in no time. There are multiple skin combinations that can be made so that your website looks unique.
Key Features of Pushed:
- Numerous style combinations: 2 Main skins ( Dark And Light ), 7 additional colors, Alternative backgrounds
- Custom Widgets (Google Maps, Twitter, Custom categories widget)
- Recent posts slider on your homepage that can be turned on or off
- Custom post types for most of your content (Posts, Slides, Testimonials, Projects, Pages) are all separate content types.
- Shortcodes for easier content formatting
- Different page templates: Services, Testimonials, Tour page, Contact page, Wide page
- You can modify the layout (left/right sidebar, homepage layout ) trough the theme options page.
- .psd Files for easy customization
- Working contact form
- Sortable portfolios
- Lightbox integration
- Homepage slider with video support and three layouts
- Valid and semantic coding
If you need to check out different styles you can access a styleswitcher by clicking the logo. It’s for the live demo only and not actually present in the download.
Here are some possible style combinations:
- Light, Violet, Latex
- Dark, Green, Wood
- Light, Gray, Wood
- Light, Red, Aquarelle
- Dark, Pink, Noise
- Light, Yellow, Gray stripe
- and many more…
- The theme was updated due to the new custom post type archives in WordPress 3.1. Please read the changelog.txt file in the help folder before updating.
Hey Buyers, I appreciate your ratings even if they are not 5 stars. However, you are more than welcome to drop me a letter or a comment saying why you rate lower so I can improve my file! Thanks!