It seems viewing the template on an iPad or iPhone you are unable to zoom into the text? At the moment our websites text looks small on the iPad and iPhone and it is impossible to zoom in to read the content or view the images more closely. Is there a way to change this – Can you help?
Please try to set Theme options -> General -> Responsive Layouts -> Yes
This is already set to “Yes” – Images dimensions are also set to “Yes” no change to being able to zoom on Apple Mobile Devices. No one can read the text without being able to zoom in like other website templates?
Please, contact us via ticket system. It will be much faster and more effective. Just click on banner “Support Sys” on the item page and get qualified help from our support operators. Enter your purchase key and fill out the ticket form. All information on the work of our support team you will find in the Support section on the theme page.
I am trying to activate your theme after I purchased it but I got this error.
`Fatal error : Call to undefined function mb_strrpos() in /home/my_domain_path/public_html/wp-content/themes/puzzles/includes/_utils.php on line 187`
Hi, this is a great looking theme. I would like to use it for posting short stories. Is it possible to disable all the ratings and review features so they are not visible at all? Thank you!
Thank you for your question.
Yes, it is possible. You can completely disable review features in the Theme options.
The “Online Docs” link takes you to the Politics theme, not Puzzles.
Thank you for heads up. We will fix it asap.
Please use this link http://puzzles.themerex.net/doc/
hi can people sign up to the site via membership and add there own stuff/products for everyone to review. if that makes sense thanks jordan
Thank you for contacting us.
You can set role Author to all members by default, so they will be able to add their own stuff or products for review. More about roles in the WordPress you can find here https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Temporary Ticksy support system is not available now. During 24 hours it should start to work again and you will get your ticket replies.
We are pleased to announce our support service system is back to online. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
i’ve a question before to buy this theme:
Can everybody send a review or only the admin can do it? So, for example, if i am an user can i sign in and publish a review?
If you mean the form on the website to send the review – there is no such function. However, WordPress uses a concept of Roles, designed to give the site owner the ability to control what users can and cannot do within the site. Users can post reviews if they have role Contributor, Author etc. You can set default user role in the WordPress settings.
More about user roles you can read here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities
Thank you, i’ve understood. Regards
Can also be a video instead of the item image used ?
Greetings from Germany
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, you can use video from Youtube or Vimeo instead item image. In order to do that you should create a post with post type Video and insert link to the video inside post content.
Hi! Want to buy this theme but I don’t understand where I can change text at review block. In documentation is nothing about it…
We appreciate your interest in our theme!
In order to change text in the review block you can use Excerpt field. Just insert your custom text inside Excerpt field when edit post.
Best regards and Happy New Year!
Looks like an awesome theme. Do you know if it would be compatible with the geo directory plugin?
Unfortunately, this plugin is not fully compatible with our theme. It will work correctly with Puzzles, but requires additional customization of styles.
Hi, for some reason after activation i got this: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strrpos() in /home/............../public_html/wp-content/themes/puzzles/includes/_utils.php on line 187
Hello first of all what a great theme. This one is at the top of my short list for a project I have in development at the moment.
However there are a few strange things happening when I view the demo site. The gear icon on the left does not work anymore also when selecting the menu on the left side the submenus do not work as they should. I must point out both these things were working on desktop browsers before Christmas when I first looked at the theme. Also the side menu’s submenus do not work on mobile Android browsers from the standard browser supplied with Android though to Chrome and Firefox. When you select a submenu on an Android Mobile browser nothing happens. I am viewed the desktop version in Safari, Firefox and Chrome on Mac OS X 10.10.5 which now have the issues with the side menu and the gear customisation menu.
See link below for an image of the problems.
I do not know if anyone else is experiencing these issues but I just thought to flag them up for you. If they can be fixed I will most certainly be getting this theme
Thank you for a heads up. We will fix this issue asap.
All is working now
I’m interest with your product
I plan to create a Review Site with Function :
A) For ADMIN
1) Can Create Any Category and Set Default Review Points
sample is Admin Create Audi from Category HOME>CAR>AUDI
and Put default Points for Rate and Review like HANDLING,PRICING,SUPPORT
2) Can Put Default Information for each Post,
sample post about Nokia 925, will be show as table for information about Spec of that devices above on Rate and Review
3) On each Post have option to put Prices table and this prices information will show Prices based on Member who gave informatiion about latest price of the each post/product.
4) Can Invite Any Customers From All Social Media (FB,Twitter,Linkedin,etc) to give a review on specific page
For REGISTERED CUSTOMERS
1) Can SIGN UP with any Social Media
2) Have option to send url from Review Site to Social Media when they put a review on our site.
3) Allow them to give Rating and Review Word on each page that Admin already created like on Audi Page.
4) Allow them to request new Category.
5) Each Review they give or submit can receive like/dislike rating from any member including free member.
6) Can send message between member (private message)
C) For Free CUSTOMERS
1) Can give like or dislike from each review from register member
D) For SITE BEHAVIOUR
1) Will make Auto Post/Review Head to Head or Versus between each Post on same Category,
sample is if we have Post Audi and BMW, so when any visitor search Audi vs BMW on search engine,it will show BMW vs Audi head to head on our site.
2) Support for Compare up to 5 Post and easy to drag and drop each items post (not just 2)
3) Show Most Famous Post Category and Top Review Person.
4) Send Notification to Each Member when they on top of most Like Review.
5) Advance Search – will show many option for it so any visitor can search with many setting like prices or else
If some function not available please tell me which one is already have and which one is not and can you do custom work or at least tell me what i should do or combine any plugins ?
Thank you interest to our theme. Like I can see, you are very attentive to the choice of the theme. Unfortunately this theme is not quite meet your needs, and it’s difficult to estimate the amount of work for theme customization according to your requirements. Nevertheless, I will try to answer your questions.
1. You can create custom criterias for different categories, but you not be able to set them some default values. So you should set some points to every review post.
2. You can set some excerpt information for every post. This info will be shown between criterias and summary rating.
3. Sorry no, there is no such feature.
4. Sorry no. It is something similar to social commenting system, so you can try https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-comments/ or https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/ or any else plugin, but theme does not have such functionality.
1. Sorry no. You should use some 3rd-party solution, like WP Social login plugin: https://ru.wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-social-login/
2. Yes, any visitor can share posts to Social Media.
3. Yes, these users can rate any page, but be aware – there is no comments with rating – only summary rating, based on all user ratings.
4. Only via PM to admin. Or you should create some custom button to send request.
5. This will depend on commenting system you choose. Typically, third-party plug-ins allow to set like/dislike.
6. Yes, if you planned to use BuddyPress or bbPress plugins with our theme.
1. This will depend on commenting system you choose. Typically, third-party plug-ins allow to set like/dislike
All these questions answer is no. There is no compare feature. Only some 3rd-party plugins foe Woocommerce can help with compare of products, but not reviews. You can sort reviews, but not a categories by summary rating or persons by rating. Also there is just a simple search, without any advanced options.
Unfortunately we do not provide services for the customization of theme code, so I can’t offer you this service.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23