An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by yosoftware
They will respond to buyers' questions via their own support system.Go to item support
Additional information from yosoftware:
- make sure you are running the latest version of our theme
- you have read documentation http://docs.yosoftware.com/
When opening a ticket
- explain in details what is your issue
- what borwser and version (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.) and OS (Win, OSX, Linux etc.) you are using
- provide us with link to your website, if possible
- provide us with temp login and password, if you want us to have a look
Please note: all information are confidential and our support system is SSL protectedSupport hours
- We provide support Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 16:00 GMT+1
- During weekends and public holidays support is very limited
- We address your issue witin 24 hours most of the times, but it can take up to 48 hours
- If we don’t get back to you within 48 hours please e-mail us your ticket number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.
|Created||26 June 13|
|Last Update||26 June 13|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|ThemeForest Files Included||PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files|
|Tags||css3, gallery, html5, portfolio, rainbow, responsive, stripes|