“Rainbow” is a fully responsive multi-layout admin App built with Bootstrap and AngularJS. It use Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify. (The latest version is 1.4)
Prefer to use LESS CSS? Check out my bestselling Square Admin
- Responsive Design. Looks good on desktop, tablet and phone.
- Multiple Layouts. Wide and boxed layout, vertical and horizontal navigation (menu), and toggle for fixed top header and sidebar menu.
- Web App (Single Page Application) Built with AngularJS. Fully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother, cooler.
- You can use whatever back end you prefer, Python, Ruby, PHP etc. It’s assumption free.
- Runnable Task Application. Try it out.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean for demo.
- Solid Workflow with Yeoman, dependencies (plugins) managment with Twitter Bower, tasks automation with Grunt just like Twitter Bootstrap project, make all things organised.
- Realtime Form Validation.
- Build with Sass CSS (Scss files are included). Easy modification with variables.
- Multiple Colors Support, you can build your own by changing a few variables.
- Multiple page transitions.
- Light Weight.
- Built with Bootstrap 3.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
Please rate it if you like it, it helps for more updates, thanks so much! And if you have any questions that are beyond the scope of the documentation, please feel free to contact me.
VERSION 1.4.0 (latest)
- Feat: Upgrade Bootstrap to version 3.3.x
- Feat: Add loader
- Feat: Upgrade “weather-icons” to latest version, i.e. 1.2.x
- Feat: Upgrade bourbon to latest version, i.e. 4.0.2
- Feat: Upgrade “seiyria-bootstrap-slider” to latest version, i.e. 4.0.x
- Feat: Upgrade “ng-tags-input” to latest version, i.e. 2.1.1
- Feat: Upgrade “font-awesome”, “toastr”, “jquery-steps” to the latest version
- Fix: Hide select arrow in Firefox 30+, thanks @calidae
- Fix(Firefox): Overrides weird nav a link focus style in Bootstrap
- Chore: Allow you also to run it with “grunt serve”
- Chore: Update index.html to make it HTML5 valid
- Chore: Clean up Bower.json
VERSION 1.3.0 (08/11/2014)
- Feat: Better layout for forgot password page on mobile
- Fix: Fix page fail to scroll on mobile bug
- Fix: Fix some page not centered on mobile bug
- Chore: Clean up semicolons, thanks @aguilar
VERSION 1.2.0 (07/10/2014)
- Feat: Add more national flags
- Fix: Update table markup, remove buggy responsive table by Zurb
- Fix: remove intro.js to fix panel overlay on fixed header bug
- Fix: Update hover color of buttons with direction
- Chore: Upgrade some dependencies
- Chore: Clean up, make it lighter
VERSION 1.1.1 (07/01/2014)
- Fix: Update form select style to make it vertically centered
- Docs: Update docs
- Chore: Some clean up
VERSION 1.1 (06/30/2014)
- Feat: Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.2.x
- Fix: Fix layers floating on top of the top nav bar bug, thanks @wilenx, @juniorlinn
- Fix: Fix a broken link, thanks @gtrujillos
VERSION 1.0 (06/25/2014)
- Initial release