“Rainbow” is a fully responsive multi-layout admin App built with AngularJS. It use Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify. (The latest version is 1.2)
Prefer to use LESS CSS? Check out my Square Admin
- Responsive Design. Looks good on desktop, tablet and phone.
- Multiple Layouts. Wide and boxed layout, vertical and horizontal navigation (menu), and toggle for fixed top header and sidebar menu.
- Web App (Single Page Application) Built with AngularJS. Fully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother, cooler.
- You can use whatever back end you prefer, Python, Ruby, PHP etc. It’s assumption free.
- Runnable Task Application. Try it out.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean for demo.
- Solid Workflow with Yeoman, dependencies (plugins) managment with Twitter Bower, tasks automation with Grunt just like Twitter Bootstrap project, make all things organised.
- Realtime Form Validation.
- Build with Sass CSS (Scss files are included). Easy modification with variables.
- Multiple Colors Support, you can build your own by changing a few variables.
- Multiple page transitions.
- Light Weight.
- Built with Bootstrap 3.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
Please rate it if you like it, it helps for more updates, thanks so much! And if you have any questions that are beyond the scope of the documentation, please feel free to contact me.
- Bootstrap The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- jQuery write less, do more.
- AngularJS HTML enhanced for web Apps!
- angular-bootstrap Native AngularJS (Angular) directives for Twitter’s Bootstrap.
- Yeoman, Twitter Bower, Grunt for modern web Apps.
- Font Awesome the awesome icon fonts.
- bootstrap-slider simple range slider
- bootstrap-file-input Standardizes the file input field to look like a Bootstrap button in all browsers
- holderjs Holder renders image placeholders entirely on the client side.
- jquery.easy-pie-chart a lightweight plugin to draw simple, animated pie charts for single values
- morris.js Pretty time-series line graphs
- jquery-spinner A Number-Spinner based-on jQuery, Support Keyboard operations and continuous changing.
- jquery-steps A powerful jQuery wizard plugin that supports accessibility and HTML5.
- depositphotos Royalty-Free Stock Photos
- weather-icons Beautiful weather icons
- textAngular A radically powerful Text-Editor/Wysiwyg editor for Angular.js!
- flot.tooltip tooltip plugin for wonderful Flot plotting library
- Google map
- angularjs-google-maps Google maps v3 angularjs directive module
- jqvmap jQuery Vector Map Library
VERSION 1.2.0 (10 July 2014)
- Feature: Add more national flags - Fix: Update table markup, remove buggy responsive table by Zurb - Fix: remove intro.js to fix panel overlay on fixed header bug - Fix: Update hover color of buttons with direction - Chore: Upgrade some dependencies - Chore: Clean up, make it lighter
VERSION 1.1.1 (1 July 2014)
- Fix: Update form select style to make it vertically centered - Docs: Update docs - Chore: Some clean up
VERSION 1.1 (30 June 2014)
- Feature: Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.2.x - Fix: Fix layers floating on top of the top nav bar bug, thanks @wilenx, @juniorlinn - Fix: Fix a broken link, thanks @gtrujillos
VERSION 1.0 (25 June 2014)
- Initial release