An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by bitshok
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update the theme from a previous release to the latest version if I can’t make a clean install?
Backup your current store, it will ensure that if something goes wrong you can return to the previous configuration.
See how to make a backup or restore one.
- Put your store into Maintenance mode.
- Go to Back office > Modules > Modules.
If you have made any changes to BitSHOK Gear Theme Options module note them somewhere in order to restore them later.
Uninstall and delete BitSHOK Gear Theme Options module.
If the previous release version is less than 1.6 go to BitSHOK Slider module and save your slides. Uninstall and delete BitSHOK Slider module.
Go to Import/export a theme module (make sure you have the latest version, otherwise update it).
Import the latest version of RainDrop theme. At section Select the variations you wish to import check the checkbox raindrop.
Reconfigure the module BitSHOK Gear Theme Options.
If the previous release version is less than 1.6 set your slides to Camera Slider module.
- Go to Back Office > Advanced Parameters > Performance > Smarty and click the button Clear Smarty cache & Autoload cache.
- Go to Front office and check that everything is working properly.
- Enable the shop back from Maintenance Mode.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.