An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by bitshok
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update from the theme version that is compatible with PrestaShop v1.5 to the theme version that is compatible with PrestaShop v1.6?
There were major changes from PrestaShop version 1.5 to 1.6. The theme has been rebuilt from scratch for PrestaShop v1.6 to support all it’s features.
- Update PrestaShop from v1.5 to v1.6
- Remove all the bitshok modules that came with the theme
- Enable the default theme
- Delete the old RainDrop theme
- In YOUR_PRESTASHOP/override/ walk to every sub-folder and delete all the php files except index.php (CAUTION: other modules could have added override files in here. See the structure of the old Theme Options module at YOUR_PRESTASHOP/bskthemeoptions/override to see exactly what are the files that need to be removed)
- Follow the instructions to install the new theme for PrestaShop v1.6 provided into documentation
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.