An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, bitshok, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through the following contact form.
Additional information from bitshok:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Please sign in to contact this author.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update from the theme version that is compatible with PrestaShop v1.5 to the theme version that is compatible with PrestaShop v1.6?
There were major changes from PrestaShop version 1.5 to 1.6. The theme has been rebuilt from scratch for PrestaShop v1.6 to support all it’s features, customizations from 1.5 won’t be saved in this process.
- Update PrestaShop from v1.5 to v1.6
- Remove all the bitshok modules that came with the theme
- Enable the default theme
- Delete the old RainDrop theme
- In YOUR_PRESTASHOP/override/ walk to every sub-folder and delete all the php files except index.php (CAUTION: other modules could have added override files in here. See the structure of the old Theme Options module at YOUR_PRESTASHOP/bskthemeoptions/override to see exactly what are the files that need to be removed)
- Follow the instructions to install the new theme for PrestaShop v1.6 provided into documentation
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.