I am seriously considering buying this template and wanted to know if there is anyway to have a Vimeo video start playing immediately if I am using the full page vimeo layout for my home page? Thanks
By default this is not possible. However, we could show you how to add it.
I have made several Word Press based themes, is it difficult to add the autoplay feature?
You can set sliders to autoplay under Foundry > Sliders.
Great job on the theme, mobile version looks fantastic too! Just some pre-purchase questions for the ‘white’ version:
1. homepage image: is it possible to have it load as a full screen image FIRST (still with the arrow and menu buttons displayed) rather than full screen image + menu? I know you can toggle between the two, but I want to start with the full screen image rather than have to ‘switch to it’ once page is loaded.
2. homepage buttons: is it possible to change the button icons on the homepage image slider? As I want to start with an ‘image-no-menu’ screen, I want the button to look like a menu button rather than an expand view button…
3. homepage links: on any image in the homepage slider, can I add a link to any page/category/blog post on my site?
All for now, thanks!!
Thanks for the comment!
1. By defaunlt this is not possible, but we could customize the theme for you. We have a paid customization service that could take care of this.
2. Yup that is possible through CSS. We could show you how to do it.
3. Yup you sure can. you could link either the entire slide or create a text link.
Hope this helps.
Hi, I am seriously considering buying this template but before I would like to know if this template is compatible with WooCommerce ?
If so, do you have a website example?
Thank you in advance
Thank you for your interest in Raw.
The theme has not been tested with WooCommerce or any other commerce plugin.
they selling your theme on the internet shop.
usual price 300 usd, reduced price 150
Thank you very much for letting us know. We will look into this right away!
Hi, do you have video tutorial of How to use this theme?
Thanks for your interest in the theme!
We do not have a video tutorial but we do have a comprehensive online documentation which can be found here: http://demo.udthemes.com/raw/wordpress/documentation/.
I may have asked this before.. But is there a way to turn on the comment box in the portfolio pages??
By default portfolio pages do not have a comment form. However, if you are interested in having this added we have a paid customization service that could take care of this for you. Drop us an email with your request at email@example.com and we’ll take it from there.
I have a few questions before i buy your template:
- what are the extra features of the theme on the admin side?
- is it possible to get a demo admin access before i bought the theme?
1. The theme options panel gives you the ability to pretty much change every color, change fonts, upload your own logos and much more. Also, it has it’s own CSS Editor so that you can override any of the default themes styles should you want to.
2. Unfortunately we do not have demo of the admin. It is, however, a good idea and we’ll consider adding it in the future.
Then can you provide screenshots for us? The admin includes a page builder functionality similar to http://vimeo.com/channels/aviathemes/?
Hi, in the example portfolio the grid is 4 columns wide. The number of columns can be changed in the foundry panel correct? Please let me know. Thanks
Thanks for the inquiry.
The number of columns can not be set in the Foundry Theme Options Panel. How many columns would you like it to be? We have a paid customization service that could do this for you. If of interest, please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we’ll take it from there.
Hi, surely there is a way to go into the CSS and just change the columns? It should just be able to be changed from CSS…... I’m willing to pay for the theme, have brought lots of themes before and made changes. But if I can’t change the number of columns, only by paying someone to do it I don’t think I’ll get it. Let me know if I can alter it via CSS please. Thank you.
If you let me know the CSS later, in the support forums, I can mess around with the code myself and do it alone, I don’t need to pay anyone for it. Let me know. Thank you.
Hi, I’ve managed to sort it out now through the email address you gave me. Thanks a lot:) Its a really cool theme, I’m going to purchase it:)
Great to hear it!
Re gallery images, when images are thumbnails/previews they look pixellated although fine when clicked on. This is the page in question on the site, scroll down to bottom: http://alliedproductions.co.uk/?udt_portfolio=the-silent-lovers-2
Went to take a look but nothing shows up.
Let us know when the site is up again and we’ll take a look.
OK thanks, when my client has made it live I’ll resend.
Thanks for contacting us.
Checked the site on a PC and a MBP Retina. It only looks slightly pixelated on the MBP but that is to be expected as the theme is not Retina ready.
Let me know what device you are checking on. Also what are the sizes you are uploading.
Love the theme. The thing is, when I go to Portfolio> and click on an image it takes me to a “Page Not Found” are these links broken? I was hoping to review the experience. Please let me know, thanks!
Thank you for letting us know!
This has now been fixed. It was simply an issue on our server.
Enjoy the experience.
Hi there. I would like to use the portfolio feature as the primary home page. As a “blog” type setup, with each featured image of each post serving as the image in the grid. How do I go about this?
Thank you for contacting us.
If I have understood you correctly, you want to use the portfolio grid as your blog index. This, however, is not possible by default. However, we could customize the theme for you if you want so that your blog index looks like the grid. If of interest, please shoot an email to email@example.com with your request and we’ll take it from there.
i’m using wpml in order to have contents in two language on my website ( italian / english ).
I duplicated all the pages and everything is fine, but the homepage slider is available only on the original page.
How can i have it in the second language version too?
Thanks a lot
There is no official support for WPML in Raw yet. However, you probably just need to create the slider for the translated version as well. No guarantees though, but let us know how it goes.
i want use my full screen slide like a like item, i put url in the box:
Slide Link URLSlide Link, but dont’ work.. why ?
Thanks a lot
Please shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your site and we’ll take a look at what is going on.
Hi, have a problem, i use the plug-in Carousel Gallery Pack, before installing your theme did work, but now when i click on a pic it opens 2 same pics before the next one.
Can you advice me another plugin that actually works with this theme??
I’d like to get a gallery just like the one that appears in your demo, white skin, “A tribute to woman”:
Thank you so much, great work by the way.
Thank you for contacting us and glad you like the theme!
The theme has not been tested with the Carousel Gallery Pack plugin or any other similar plugin. However, if you shoot an email to email@example.com with a link to your site then we could perhaps see what is going on. Also, we do have a paid customization service that could customize the plugin should this be necessary. Just shoot us a mail and we’ll take it from there.
Hi, I have some important problems after installing the theme on my website : www.fleye.photography
- The menu seems to be aligned on the center whereas it is more on the left of the window in your demonstration. How can I solve this problem?
- There is a space between the slider and the menu on the welcome page (the problem appears only for the first slide). How can I solve this problem?
- The layout doesn’t function on the slider. How can I solve this problem?
Thank in advance for you answer
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your site so that we can take a look at what is going on and help you out.
Is there a way to add the posting date on portfolio pages??
Sorry for the late reply.
Project pages are like pages and do not display date like posts. We do a paid customization service that could take care of this for you. If of interest, shoot an email to email@example.com with your request and we’ll take it from there.
i just uploaded images to the home page slider and i have a couple of questions .
1. how do i set the order of the images ?
2. the images i upload appear in the slider but also beneath it.
i don’t want them to show. how can i set it?
3. on of the images is showing twice even though i uploaded it once.
1. Once you have uploaded your slides in the media uploader you can simply drag and drop the images into the order that you want them to appear. Here is a tutorial video that shows you how: http://docs.udthemes.com/raw/wordpress/reordering-slides/
2. Although I haven’t seen your site I suspect that the images are inserted into the content. When you upload images that you want to use for the slider you do not need to click “Insert into page”. So if this is the case, you can simply go ahead and delete them from the content area.
3. Please send us the link to your site to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take a look at what is going on.
How do you put a video slide in home slider?
The slider supports HTM5 background videos only. Please see this section of the online documentation which describes how to add a background video.
If you have any further question please drop us a line at email@example.com or join us in our support forum.
The support forum is located at support.udthemes.com Note that you can only post once you are logged in and keep in mind that support is open Mon-Fri.
To access the forum you will need your Item Purchase Code. (Click Here to see how you find it).
couple of questions :
1. can i create a page with no content an connect it to
a portfolio project ?
2. the featured image in the portfolio project is showing inside the project
is there any way to make it show only in the main projects page and
not inside the project itself .
3. can i detrain the order of the projects in the main portfolio page?
i set the order in the “order” field, but it dosnt change anything.
4. in the social media icons can i set the link to a new window or tab ?
1. Please clarify a little further what you mean. Do you want to link a menu item directly to a project?
2. If you do not want a featured image in the project itself set “Page Layout” to “Without Featured Media”. This is done under “Portfolio Option” at the bottom of the page.
3. Where the order for all projects set?
4. By default this is not supported, but we could customize this for you if you’d like. If of interest just shoot us a mail with your request and we’ll take it from there.
Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
1. i want a category from the side bar to link to a portfolio project
2. thank u.
3. in each portfolio page you can set the order with numbers –
how ever it dosn’t effect the order in the site.
hoe can i deturmen the order ?
4. thank u
The left column can it be moved to the right? with the menu, logo ..
By default you cannot move the sidebar to the right. However, we could customize the theme for you. If of interest just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we’ll take it from there.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19.60