Razor – WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress Ready
WordPress 4.0+, BuddyPress v2.0+
Razor is a clean, professional design for WordPress. Built on a responsive layout structure and supporting Retina (HiDPI) enabled devices, Razor’s beauty is more than skin deep. The theme is packed with powerful modern features and the advanced controls you wish other themes included. There are endless possibilities for building websites, communities, social networks and so much more.
- Drag and drop layout manager
- Contact Form Builder
- Unbranded White Label Admin
- Sidebar Generator
- Responsive layouts and mobile support
- Retina (HiDPI) graphics enabled
- Conditional menu items for visibility control
- Custom headers, footers and layouts for any page
- Unlimited control of home page layout
- Unlimited color choices
- Unlimited layouts and page templates
- Full localization (.po/.mo files)
- BuddyPress ready!
- bbPress Forums ready!
- Popup login forms
- Layered PSD files
Looking for theme support?
Help and Support
Post support questions to our Help Center.
You will fined a lot of useful information on our Help Center including forums and written tutorials.
Some of the nice things we’ve been hearing…
I am absolutely blown away by all the possibilities with this theme. Best theme I’ve ever bought! – Thank you. – coffeeholic
Awesome design, layout concept & support. Definitely a 5 star package! – keyhanjun
A 5+ Star theme in every way. Parallelus support is second to none and has been more than willing to answer modification and compatibility questions FAR beyond that of standard support.
Paralellus’ theme “Salutation” was a theme I had fallen in love with, and with the release of Razor they have again shown their ability to design world class themes that can be twisted and pushed the edge without losing stability. – TommyV
Fourth WordPress theme of yours I’ve bought now. Looks amazing and I am confident everything works as intended based on your previous works. Favorite author on ThemeForest <3 – rob83
Um yea I’m having a problem with this theme… it’s too badass. But seriously this is quite obviously an excellent piece of work. I would even go as far as declaring it the “u-design” of buddypress themes. – lebrilla
I must say I’ve never purchased a better theme than this one! And I’ve purchased quite a few here. Yours is simply a pleasure to work with, albeit the ton of customization options can be daunting to go through, – but it IS 200% great to have them in place. – EileenK
Thank you for such a super fast and awesome support. It worked. Problem solved. Thank You. This theme totally blows away elegant design and all those other themes I paid for. Thanks. – cybohmoob
One of the best templates I ever saw, can’t wait to get started! – PaulBakker
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 220.127.116.11 (April 8th 2015)
- Fixed demo slideshows not being added.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 18.104.22.168 (January 1st 2015)
Various Updates and Fixes
- Fixed logo not displaying on tablets and phones.
- Fixed layered slideshows not working properly.
- Fixed navigation menu submenus always being popup.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.9 (October 1st 2014)
Various Updates and Fixes
- Updated to Font Awesome v4.2.
- Updated theme to support BuddyPress v2.1.
- Fixed incorrect layout display on tablets.
- Fixed activity meta info positioned badly with rtMedia plugin.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 22.214.171.124 (July 7th 2014)
- Added support for responsive classes to work with menu items in the responsive menu.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.8 (July 4th 2014)
- Fixed image width and height with [blog] shortcode not working.
- Fixed BuddyPress 2 “members/username/settings/profile/” page not working.
- Fixed media browser window not working properly.
- Fixed slide scaling issues.
- Fixed placeholder images not working.
- Added code to aid compatibility with rtMedia plugin.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.7 (April 28th 2014)
- Updated [google_map] shortcode.
- Updated bbPress styling for shortcode output.
- Updated comment reply functionality.
- Added support for updated Twitter API in tool tips.
- Fixed shortcode generator button on WP 3.9 editor.
- Fixed BuddyPress Xprofile custom fields.
- Fixed BuddyPress notification tab.
- Fixed theme help tab display.
- Fixed up/down menu for long lists.
- Fixed post list thumbnail dimensions setting.
- Fixed stacking of multi-column slideshow slides.
- Fixed sidebars link in Appearance metabox.
- Added styles for responsive image captions.
- Fixed bbPress thread date display.
- Fixed slide show default transition setting.
- Fixed background slider width setting.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.6 (October 7th 2013)
- Fixed bbPress styling in shortcodes.
- Fixed the search function parameter.
- Updated support for YouTube short URLs.
- Updated Colorbox lightbox version.
- Fixed notices.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.5 (June 10th 2013)
- Fixed typo in CSS.
- Updated comments for easier customization with filters.
- Updated admin help text.
- Updated bbPress styles.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.4 (May 1st 2013)
- Updated translation strings.
- Fixed notice in demo content import.
- Fixed breadcrum display of “blog” link.
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.3 (March 11th 2013)
- Fixed path to theme default avatars
- Fixed blog scroller category ID query
- Fixed background image bugs in design options.
- Fixed blog meta data display
- Fixed “visible/hidden” classes when responsive option disabled
- Fixed accordion touch on iOS browsers
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.2 (February 8th 2013)
- Updated demo content
- Updated default settings
- Updated content filters for attachment pages
- Updated translation file
- Updated $content_width for embedded videos
- Added error checking for disabled BP Groups
- Added slide show start delay for image loading
- Fixed details showing on background slider without image
- Fixed BP avatar cropping
- Fixed Blog Scroller shortcode “categories” parameter
- Fixed translation string domains
- Fixed custom body font not saving in Design Settings
- Fixed ”.classname.classname” in message box styles
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1.1 (January 26th 2013)
- Fixed typo “Parse error: ... unexpected }”
- Fixed reference to JS easing function
THEME UPDATE – VERSION 1.1 (January 25th 2013)
- Added 3 new skins
- Added “layer” style slide show animations
- Added filter for navigation menu direction
- Updated reference to menu class name
- Updated BuddyPress CSS
- Updated custom avatar icons
- Updated search results display
- Updated demo content
- Various style tweaks, fixes and updates
- Fixed help document links
- Fixed contact form width/height error
- Fixed reference to bbPress style sheet
- Fixed boolean FALSE not saving in theme options
- Fixed BP button CSS in member and group lists
Get News and Updates
Looking for information about new releases and theme updates? Subscribe to our emails or follow us on Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you informed.Updates and notifications