Real Homes is a premium WordPress theme for real estate websites. It has a purpose oriented design and it comes loaded with tons of useful features. Some of the main features are Advanced properties search, Google map with properties markers, Various templates to display properties with customizable options, User login, registration and forgot password, Front end property submit & edit, Payment integration with PayPal, Visual composer plugin support, Revolution slider plugin support, dsIDXpress IDX Plugin support, WPML plugin support, Custom widgets, Various page templates, Easy theme options, Easy to use meta boxes, Google reCAPTCHA support and lot more.
Demo User Access Information
User Name & Password = demo ( This user has contributor role )
Advanced, Yet Easily Customizable Properties Search
This theme includes advanced properties search functionality that is not only powerful but also fully customizable to fulfill various requirements. You can choose which fields you want to display and what data will be displayed in those fields. You can display multiple location fields to provide search behavior like State > City > Area. You can change the values in price related theme options.
Google Maps with Properties Markers
This theme provides Google maps support that enables you to display Google map with properties markers on search results page, properties display pages, property detail page, home page and taxonomy archive pages.
Up to 4 Location Dropdowns are Supported
Real Homes theme supports up to 4 location dropdowns. These dropdowns works for location hierarchy automatically. The numbers and labels of these dropdowns are fully customizable from theme options.
List and Grid Layouts
Real Homes theme provides page templates to display properties in list layout and grid layout. These templates are also supported with meta boxes to filter and sort properties based on your requirements.
Multiple Gallery Templates
Real Homes provides multiple templates to display your properties in the form of a gallery. Each template contains a quick filter based on property statuses.
Comprehensive, Yet Easy to Use Customizer Settings
Real Homes theme provides a wide set of customizer settings that will help you configure and customize stuff around your website more easily.
Easy to Use Meta Boxes
Real Homes theme provides a rich set of meta boxes, To make it easy for you to add and modify information and media files to a property.
This theme provides an easy to use interface to add/modify/remove additional details related to a property. This feature can be used in many ways especially to add a certain type of information for which there is no other meta box available.
You can add floor plans related to a property using a very easy interface provided on property edit page.
You can provide various types of files ( pdf, office documents, images etc ) as attachments to a property.
Real Homes theme provides similar properties module on property detail page which displays properties similar to current property.
Real Homes theme provides a sub properties module on property detail page to display any sub/child properties ( like apartments in a building ). Each child property works as a full property independently.
Real Homes provides Google reCAPTCHA API integration support on all the contact forms in theme to prevent spam.
Login, Registration and Recover Password
You can provide user registration, login and forgot password features on your site to let users access member only features.
Front End Property Submit
This theme provides front end property submit template and related configurations. So you can restrict certain level of users from accessing administrator dashboard and provide them an interface on front end to submit properties. Later on website administrator can review and publish the submitted properties. You can also configure the settings to auto publish a property as soon the user pays a certain fee.
My Properties List on Front End
Real Homes theme provides a template to display properties related to current user on front end. This template can be used to preview property, edit property, make a payment for property or even removing a property. A user can pay through paypal to get his submitted property published. Payment feature can be enabled or disabled from theme options.
A user can add a property to his favorites so that he can visit the favorites properties page later on and find his short listed properties. Later on he can also remove a property from his favorites collection.
Front End Profile Edit
Real Homes theme provides a front end profile edit page. This page enables a user to edit his profile information without going to dashboard.
Filterable FAQs Support
Real Homes theme provides FAQs support, So you can add various FAQs on your website and even make them filterable.
Translation Ready, RTL Supported and WPML Compatible
Real Homes theme is translation ready and you can translate it to any one language ( LTR or RTL ) without the need of a plugin. But, If you want to build a multi language website then you can use a plugin like WPML with this theme.
This theme is compatible with dsIDXpress plugin and you can provide dsIDXpress listings on your site. You can also use dsIDXpress search widget in place of default search form on homepage.
This theme supports dsIDXpress plugin as an additional feature and it represents only following part of the the theme http://realhomes.inspirythemes.biz/idx/
So, it is a complete theme even without dsIDXpress plugin and that plugin is not required for basic functionality of this theme.
Kindly check out screen shots to understand what this theme offers without dsIDXpress plugin.
You can add, modify, remove, search and list properties with the basic features of this theme and without any extra plugin.
Visual Composer Plugin Included
You can use visual composer components to build custom page layouts.
Revolution Slider Plugin Included
You can build any type of slider using Revolution Slider plugin that comes included as part of this theme’s main pack. If you only want to use properties slider then there is already a slider available for that.
Child Theme Included
Real Homes theme main package contains a ready to use child theme to make it easy for you to get started with modifications and keep updating the parent theme whenever the new update becomes available.
One Click Demo Import
Real Homes theme provides one click demo import feature to help you quickly setup your site like the theme demo and learn all the things by observing how those are done on demo site.
Real Homes theme provides an easy to understand but detailed documentation. It will guide you at almost every step, Either it is a configuration OR adding some sort of contents OR installing a compatible plugin.
Real Homes theme provides various custom widgets like Advance properties search widget, Feature properties widget, Featured properties related to a particular agent and property types widget.
What Buyers are Saying
Best real estate theme I have ever used, best design, best coding, very flexible. Very easy to customize code and design. – tunatan
Best theme for Real Estate Agency fast installation and translation can be done with po-edit software. Cool and comfortable design, Thanks for this amazing theme Recommended for all real estate agency. – giovannigr
Code quality perfect, Service and support perfect, Design is perfect, Features are perfect, NUMBER ONE on themeforest. – tnjplt
This is a great theme, Well coded and easy to understand, The control panel is outstanding, Plus It has a lot of features. I just love the results of the site with my style modifications. I found also a great support, I simply opened a topic in the official author forum to solve a minor problem, without even using a ticket. – dampress15
This is not the 1st “Real Estate” Theme I have purchased, but it is by far the best one. The theme looks and feels fantastic, and it’s a pleasure to work with. Support was quick to answer my question and point me in the right direction. I would not hesitate recommending this theme, It REALLY is a great Real Estate Theme I will definitely be keeping my eye on any future “InspiryThemes” Definitely a 10 /10 – kaledonder
BEST SUPPORT EVER ! They help you with everything you’re working on! Fahid, Thank you for your help ! I highly recommend InspiryThemes ! Thank you ! – sam-911
Excellent theme, All the functionality you could possibly need and fantastic support, I can’t fault in anyway. Regularly updated too, thank you. – k4tie
This is my third word-press theme download and just as already mention by other people, this theme I have found to be almost exactly as I need it to be. Has all the options I require for a Real Estate business, great theme documentation and very easy to customize. Great job! – BrettMommsen
Excellent theme by Real Homes. Constant updates by the team! – giantherring
Awesome! Love the modern and clean look of it and how it integrates with Diverse solutions!! – Ayda2000
Quite a comprehensive theme and very easy to change and/or modify to the way you want even with a basic knowledge – CCRacer
This is a superb theme. Thank you! It works superbly. Re-sizes for devices exceptionally well, and the functionality is great. I can see you have done this carefully and correctly, and it’s much appreciated. Keep it up! Cheers, Rob – 3-Story
Took me a minute to get acquainted with the theme and now that I understand how the integration with dsIDXpress plugin works I feel this was the best choice of all the themes I could have chosen. I appreciate the work that went into this successful theme. – tzink13
Pre Purchase FAQs
We have multiple agents in our agency and we want our agents to add properties. But we do not want to allow anybody else to register, So what is the solution for this ?
A real estate property is like a post in WordPress and You need to simply create users for your agents with author role. You can know more about roles from https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities . So, You do not need to enable registration for public and manually added users with author role will be good enough to add properties using WordPress dashboard. You can pass documentation’s add property link to your agents for guidance.
How to create RSS feed for properties ? and How to send its email to potential customers.
You can use ‘feed/?post_type=property’ after your website URL to get property feeds. for example: http://www.your-website.com/feed/?post_type=property
Demo Example: http://realhomes.inspirythemes.biz/feed/?post_type=property
Later on you can use Google feed burner http://feedburner.google.com/ and create a feedburner widget on your website for people to subscribe.
Following plugin might also help in this regard. http://wordpress.org/plugins/feedburner-form/screenshots/
How can I import properties from my existing database using XML or CSV files?
- Nice, Clean and Modern Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Includes Visual Composer Page Builder Plugin
- Includes Revolution Slider Plugin
- Full Localization Support – Contains .po and .mo files
- WPML Plugin Support – including RTL support
- Extensive yet easy Theme Options
- Easy to Use Meta Boxes
- dsIDXpress IDX Plugin Support – with support to add dsIDXpress search widget on homepage
- Google reCAPTCHA Support – For contact page form and agent’s contact form
- Advance Search Form – Any search field can be enabled or disabled from theme options.
Users can Register, Login and Recover Password
- Edit Profile – User can modify his profile information and upload his profile image using front end profile page.
- View Favorites Properties – User can add/remove a property to favorites and view his favorites properties.
- Front end Property Submit – User can submit property from front end.
- List Submitted Properties – User can view list of properties that he has submitted.
- Edit Submitted Property – User can modify any of his submitted property.
- PayPal Payment for Submitted Property – User can pay for his submitted property using PayPal and if enabled from theme options that property will be published automatically on successful payment.
- Administrator can View List of Payments – To take any further action after successful payment.
Home Page Features
- Full Width Slider – ( could be based on properties OR custom contents )
- Revolution Slider can be used instead of default slider
- Google Map – ( Can be Added in Place of Slider from Theme Options )
- Advance Search Form
- Slogan Area
- Recent Properties
- Featured Properties
- News/Blogs Posts
- You can hide/show any homepage component
- Homepage includes contents support and you can add visual composer page builder contents in it to design the homepage the way you want.
Property Details Page Features
- Property Images Gallery/Slider ( 2 Variations Available )
- Property Content Area
- Property Features Section
- Property Floor Plans Section
- Property Tour Video Section
- Property Location on Map
- Property Social Share Options
- Property Attachments
- List of sub properties if any
- Property Agent Information and Ajax Based Contact Form ( 2 Variations Available)
- Similar Properties Section
- Property Search Results Template – to display advanced search results with sorting features ( it also supports Google Map to show resulted properties)
- Listing Templates – with simple listing and grid listing layouts and sorting controls
- Gallery Templates – with 2 Columns, 3 Columns and 4 Columns layouts
- Agents Template – to display list of all agents
- Users Template – to display list of all users
- Agent Detail Page – to display detailed information about agent and related properties listing.
- User/Author Detail Page – to display detailed information about user and related properties listing.
- Contact Template – with Ajax based contact form, Google reCAPTCHA, Google map and other contact information.
- Full width page Template
- Featured Properties Custom Widget
- Advance Search Custom Widget
- Property Types Custom Widget—Now supports parent and child property types
- 2 Widgets for Agent Based Properties
- Properties Short Code – To display properties based on any type, location, status, feature or certain property like bed, bath, area, price etc.
- Various other Short Codes
- Background Customization Support
- Many Color Customization Options
- Child Theme Included
- Once Click Demo Content Importer Included
- Sample content XML file also included if you need to manually import demo contents
- Detailed Documentation Included
Thanks for purchasing Real Homes Theme. We truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes is provided through our support site.
A detailed change log with list of files modified/added/removed is included in the main theme package that you can download from themeforest.
Version 2.5.5 – Updated on 15th April 2016
- Updated theme code to replace deprecated functions and make the theme compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Added customizer settings to provide CC and BCC email addresses for contact page form.
- Fixed a minor bug related to min beds and min baths
- Fixed couple of other minor bugs
- Updated Visual Composer plugin
- Updated Revolution Slider plugin
- Updated Documentation
Version 2.5.4 – Updated on 17th March 2016
- Re-coded select boxes for search form and other parts of theme to handle large number of entries + added facility to search & scroll through those entries.
- Refactored search form code to make every search field overridable by child theme.
- Added customizer settings to change ‘Any’ word in search form and overall theme.
- Added customizer settings to change values for Min Beds and Min Baths
- Added customizer settings to change labels for all search form fields ( keyword, property id, locations, property status, property type, min beds, min baths, min price, max price, min area, max area, search button and features toggle text )
- Added customizer settings to change placeholder values in input fields in search form like keyword, property id, min & max area.
- Added customizer settings to select search page and deprecated old approach of providing search page URL. This new way will help in auto translation of search page while using WPML.
- Refactored search code and made it more modular so that its behaviour can be extended or easily changed by adding/overriding a function in child theme.
- Added code to preserve sorting during multiple search queries.
- Optimised search query string in browser address bar by removing empty fields
- Added customizer setting to show/hide empty locations in search form’s location dropdown.
- Re-coded favourites feature in a way that a visitor do not need to login to use it but if he decides to login after adding few properties into his favourites then on login his favorite properties will be imported into database. So, logged-in and not logged-in both users can enjoy this feature.
- Added customizer setting to select edit profile page instead of providing a URL.
- Added customizer setting to select submit page instead of providing its URL
- Added customizer setting to select my properties page instead of providing its URL
- Added customizer setting to select favourites page instead of providing its URL
- Added customizer setting to select login/register page instead of providing its URL
- Added customizer setting to disable login feature in header.
- Added property archive template to standardized layout for yourwebsite.com/property/ archive page.
- re-coded user registration flow to send random password to newly registered user’s email address as this will verify user’s email automatically.
- Added search results number below search form on properties search results page.
- Added search template with right sidebar support.
- Added code to save message to reviewer as property meta and display it on property edit page under Misc tab.
- Added customizer setting to replace default contact form with a shortcode from any form’s plugin like contact form 7 or ninja forms.
- Added customizer setting to change URL slugs for property, agent, property city, property status, property type and property feature.
- Increase number of pages around current page in pagination from 2 to 3.
- Improved overall code with respect to WPML and with new features it is more easy to build a WPML website as all the important pages will auto linked to their translated versions.
- Improved agent’s contact form code to make it only appear if agent has a proper email address.
- Improved mail sending code in overall theme to make emails more authentic yet having correct reply to address.
- Fixed navigation issue for thumbnail slider on property detail page.
- Fixed some RTL related style issues for admin dashboard.
Version 2.5.3 – Updated on 24th February 2016
- Improved customizer settings code to initialise default values
- Applied escaping to html strings, URLs and attributes in overall theme to improve security
- Improved page reload after login or register
- Fixed location id conflict with search form widget on contact page
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
- Updated Visual Composer Plugin
Version 2.5.2 – Updated on 7th February 2016
- Fixed one click demo import that stopped working after last update
- Improved textarea sanitisation in customizer settings
- Fixed property map appearance in print styles
Version 2.5.1 – Updated on 4th February 2016
- Fixed image gallery bug on property edit page ( it appeared after Version 2.5.0 )
- Fixed Agent’s Featured Properties Widget for Agent’s Sidebar
- Improved overall code related to meta boxes
Version 2.5.0 – Updated on 1st February 2016
- Added Customizer Settings to replace all Theme Options ( Deprecated Theme Options )
- Fixed image upload issue on edit profile and submit property page when WPML and Visual Composer are installed
- Added newly registered user’s email notification for admin and user both
- Improved one click demo import script
- Tested the theme with PHP7 and improved its compatibility
- Updated Translation Files
- Updated Documentation
- Updated Visual Composer Plugin
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
Version 2.4.3 – Updated on 9th January 2016
- Fixed homepage pagination issue
Version 2.4.2 – Updated on 06 January 2016
- Added custom paginations support for properties list on agent detail page
- Fixed image upload issue for safari browser on iPad & iPhone
- Fixed flexslider issue in RTL mode on iPad
- Improved Login and Register Template to make it work with AJAX functionality added in recent updates.
- Improved header code + added WordPress site icon support with fallback to theme options favicon
- Improved overall CSS & RTL Styles
- Improved recaptcha by making it protocol independent
- Few other minor improvements
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
- Updated Visual Composer Plugin
Version 2.4.1 – Updated on 15th December 2015
- Fixed missing title in submit property email notice
- Updated Documentation
- Updated packaged plugins
Version 2.4 – Updated on 11th December 2015
- Added multiple agents support for a property
- Added AJAX support for Login, Register and Forgot Password forms ( only the ones in modal dialog )
- Refactored functions.php file and distributed its 90% functions into separate files to make it easy for you to customize
- Fixed submit property issue that was leading to 404 page after WordPress 4.4 update
- Fixed property attachments title appearance issue
- Fixed theme options styles issue after WordPress 4.4 update
- Improved meta box related code
- Updated language po file
- Made some minor improvements in CSS
Version 2.3.1 – Updated on 21st November 2015
- Fixed – Floor plans bug that appeared after meta box plugin update to version 4.7
- Embedded meta box plugin with in the theme to have more control and avoid any such problems in future. So, You should remove meta box plugin from your site after update to version 2.3.1.
- Removed TGM related code as it is no longer needed
- Did couple of other minor improvements
- Updated Visual Composer and Revolution Slider Plugin Zips to latest version
Version 2.3.0 – Updated on 29th October 2015
- Added floor plans support. Now, You can add floor plans for a property using a very easy to use interface.
- Added functionality to restrict WordPress dashboard access for certain level of users and new theme options are introduced to provide settings for this feature.
- Added multiple locations select boxes support on property submit and property edit forms as support is already available in properties search form.
- Added breadcrumbs support on property detail page and provided theme options to change breadcrumbs settings.
- Added WPML flags column for properties list in WordPress admin side.
- Improved AJAX pagination for properties on homepage.
- Improved my properties page code.
- Improved TGM plugin activation code.
- Improved translation files ( removed TGM and Demo content related strings )
- Embedded meta box extensions within the theme.
- Removed embedded PayPal IPN files and integrated payment processing with “PayPal IPN” plugin.
- Fixed image repeat issue in light box.
- Added other minor fixes and refactoring.
- Added translation files loading support in child theme ( Also updated child theme’s version )
- Updated Visual Composer and Revolution Slider Plugins
Version 2.2 – Updated on 7th October 2015
- Updated Visual Composer plugin with-in the main package
Version 2.2 – Updated on 24th August 2015
- Updated widgets code to WordPress 4.3 requirements
- Added new meta boxes for properties list templates to filter and sort properties
- Integrated Google map with properties list templates newly added filter features
- Updated revolution slider plugin files
- Updated visual composer plugin files
- Added few more PSDs related to various other pages in this theme
- Improved news page styles
- Improved Google recaptcha styles on agent detail page
- Improved logo and tag line styles to make the behavior more flexible
- Improved currency switcher styles
- Improved meta boxes code
- Improved property detail page print styles for sticky header
- Made some minor code improvements in couple of places
- Updated theme documentation
Version 2.1 – Updated on 17 June 2015
- Updated pretty photos script
- Improved additional details back-end code
- Fixed slider size bug on property detail page when visual composer is active
- Excluded property from google map if their address field is empty
- Added password protection support for property detail page
- Improved partners meta box
- Improved slider post type meta box
- Improved Ajax pagination for homepage
- Updated Visual Composer Plugin
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin
Version 2.0 – Updated on 03 May 2015
- Added FAQs Support
- Added Testimonials Support
- Fixed dsIDXpress styles issues
- Properties can be filtered on admin side based on property type, city and status
- Removed address column from properties list on admin side to give some space to other important columns
- Updated TGM plugin activation class and improved security related code
- Updated Visual Composer and Revolution Slider Plugins with in the package.
- Updated Documentation
Version 1.9 – Updated on 7th April 2015
- Added [properties] short code to display properties on any page and also integrated it with Visual Composer. This short code will let you display properties based on almost any type of filter you want, Fo example: types, statuses, location, features, min beds, max beds, min baths, max baths, min area, max area, min price, max price, featured etc. It will also let you sort the properties by price or date and display them in grid or list layout. Please consult documentation for more information.
- Added mortgage calculator widget support.
- Added all users listing template, like the agents listing template is for agents.
- Added theme options to display a common note on every property detail page. This can be used for contents like terms or policies.
- Added theme option to specify default sorting.
- Added one click demo contents importer.
- Added Ajax based pagination on homepage and related theme option to enable/disable it.
- Added sticky header support.
- Added scroll to top button.
- Replaced png icons with newly designed svg icons for property meta, agent info, contact details and header.
- Improved Google map to display markers with retina ready icons.
- Improved admin side meta boxes on property edit page to display them in well organized tabs.
- Improved Print styles
- Improved RTL styles
- Improved styles for mobile devices.
- Improved front end and back end scripts for all the forms across the theme.
- Improved dsIDXpress related styles.
- Improved user navigation styles.
- Improved property detail page gallery slider styles.
- Improved add to favorites code.
- Updated image placeholder for profile edit page.
- Fixed additional details title bug.
- Fixed property ID search bug on admin side while using WPML plugin.
- Fixed double image issue in property detail page’s light box gallery.
- Fixed additional details empty fields bug.
- Added currency switcher support. Now you can provide currency switching option to your visitors in almost any currency you want.
Version 1.8 – Updated on 7th Feb 2015
- Added – Support for multiple location boxes on search form, these location boxes will be fully integrated with each other and can dynamically handle any number of levels in locations hierarchy.
- Added – Support of features search
- Added – Support of keyword search
- Added – Google map marker clusters support to handle large number of markers
- Added – Additional search template with left sidebar support
- Added – Support to upload multiple images with drag and drop on property submit page
- Added – Support to re-position images with drag and drop on property submit page
- Added – New easy to use interface with drag and drop support to add additional details on admin property edit page
- Added – Additional details support on property submit template
- Added – Theme options to provide default values for address and location fields on property submit page.
- Added – Theme options to provide default status of a submitted property
- Added – Front end profile edit page with image upload and change password support
- Added – User public profile page similar to agent detail page. ( this will support the freedom of using default WordPress users as agents )
- Improved – RTL styles
- Improved – Google map markers info window
- Improved – Widgets related code ( You need to re-assign your widgets after this update, Sorry for inconvenience )
- Improved – Translation loading code ( You need to move your translation files to languages directory with in realhomes theme directory, Sorry again for this inconvenience )
- Improved – Title tag support in header as per WordPress 4.1 specifications
- Improved – Pretty Photos lightbox script
- Improved – Property submit template
- Improved – Child theme
- Improved – Child theme’s styles enqueue
- Improved – Child theme support
- Improved – Analytics script inclusion in header
- Improved – Google map address and location fields on property submit template
- Improved – Dashboard icons for various custom post types
- Fixed – Sort by issue when listing page is used as homepage
Version 1.7 – Updated on 25th December 2014
- Added – Visual Composer Page Builder Plugin as part of the theme package
- Added – Parent child support in property types widget
- Added – A meta box to show or hide page title
- Improved – Theme options related to property and search
- Improved – Contact, Agent and Submit Property Form’s emailing script
- Fixed – Footer widgets floating for tablets
Version 1.6.6 – Updated on 10th December 2014
- Added – WPML setup guide in documentation
- Added – Theme Option to handle no price text and modified price related code throughout the theme to improve the overall logic.
- Added – Place holder image support in case of missing property featured image.
- Added – Filter to display only required properties on Google Map for Homepage.
- Added – Theme Option to show or hide properties on Homepage.
- Added – Video Wrapper short code, to help users embed videos in contents in a responsive way.
- Improved – Border related styles for homepage.
- Fixed – Messages short code bug, message short codes were not working on homepage content area.
- Fixed – Fax number icon bug on contact page
- Fixed – Agent’s Featured Properties Widget Error
- Removed – Redirection to Theme Options on theme activation, To help user install the required plugin first.
- Removed – Some extra title attributes from anchor tags
Version 1.6.5 – Updated on 11th November 2014
- Added excerpt support for properties to add hand crafted overview text
- Added a check to skip the property ID search script for admin side if WPML is active
- Added a textarea to record a private note for a property on property edit page. It will help agent/admin to keep some private notes about a property.
- Removed Meta Box plugin library from with in the theme and added it as a required plugin using TGM plugin activation class. This will help users keep it updated without updating the files with in the theme.
- Fixed agent description bug, that appeared in recent updates
- Made few small fixes to remove couple of PHP notices and improved a bit of code.
Version 1.6.4 – Updated on 4th November 2014
- SSLv3 is no longer supported by PayPal. So I have updated the IPN listener script to work with PayPal.
Version 1.6.3 – Updated on 31st October 2014
- WPML Related – Fixed agents list in select box on admin side property edit page and made it language specific.
- WPML Related – Improved WPML Configuration XML and included some missing custom fields that are added in previous updates.
- New Feature – Added property status classes support in figcatpion element above property listing image. This will help you change the property status background color based on property status class.
- Performance Related – Improved Google Map API inclusion, Now it will be included only on needed pages and only when Google map is enabled for those pages.
- Fixed – Property with agent in sidebar variation now also supports widgets in sidebar, but the search widget was kind of duplicated in it and that is removed now.
Version 1.6.2 – Updated on 28th October 2014
- Fixed WPML issue related to agent translation
- Added Option to Enable/Disable Add to Favorites button
- Improved Google Map Marker code
- Improved Image and Standard Post Formats code
- Improved gallery code
- Improved property single variation code
- Improved sorting controls code
Version 1.6.1 – Updated on 10th September 2014
- Added max zoom to Google map with markers
- Enabled property custom post type archives
- Improved WPML XML configuration file
- Added user cookie hidden input field in modal login form.
Version 1.6 – Updated on 08 July 2014
- Added News/Blog Posts Module for Homepage
- Added dsIDXpress search widget support for homepage
- Added a widget to display random, recent or featured properties based on selected agent
- Added a widget to display random or recent featured properties for current agent on agent detail page
- Added modal dialog for Login, Register and Forgot Password functionality
- Added “Add to Favorites” Support with related template and top menu item.
- Added file attachments support for property
- Added Property ID column with search support on admin side properties index page
- Added fax number support for contact details on contact page.
- Added Open Graph Meta tags support for property detail page
- Added enable/disable options for banner title and subtitle.
- Updated Font Awesome Files
- Re-factored some code functions
- Made some style fixes
Version 1.5.1 – Updated on 16 June 2014
- Fixed an additional border issue in css/main.css
Version 1.5 – Updated on 15 June 2014
- Added property detail page variation in which agent information, contact form and search form are displayed in sidebar
- Added property detail page gallery slider variation in which thumbnails are displayed on bottom
- Added sort by price and date in listings and search templates
- Made major modification in Google re-captcha design to make it look part of the theme
- Added support to display featured properties exclusively on homepage
- Added Property ID Field in Submit Property Template
- Added Video URL Field in Submit Property Template
- Added checkbox to mark a property as featured in submit property template.
- Added theme option to choose number of agents to display on agents listing page
- Added support to display multiple statuses
- Added theme option to disable footer image
- Improved spacing in Google map info window
- Added separate theme options to hide map and underneath sharing buttons on property detail page
- Added multi-site registration support in login & registration template
Version 1.4 – Updated on 05 June 2014
- Added lots of new options to modify theme styles
- Added support to change advanced search form Min and Max prices based on rent
- Added support of child properties. Now a property can have sub/child properties
- Added support of sub property types. Now a property type can have sub property types
- Added theme option to modify number of properties on search results page
- Added theme option to exclude featured properties from recent properties on homepage
- Added 4 new map icons for apartment, apartment building, office and shop
- dsIDXpress plugin styles fixes. After the dsIDXpress plugin update
- Fixed auto draft properties listing on my properties page
- Modified property ID search from exact to flexible
- Added slider images pre-loader
- Fixed the Re-CAPTCHA URL in theme options
Version 1.3.3 – Updated on 18 March 2014
- Added RTL languages Support
- Added Revolution Slider Plugin Support
- Added Property Additional Details Support
- Agent assignment options on property submit page
- Footer image change option in “Theme Options > Footer”
- Number of slides control for property slider in “Theme Options > Home”
- Social share enable/disable in “Theme Options > Property”
- Contact Form 7 Styles Support
- Single agent query fix ( changed like to = )
- Various CSS Fixes
- Reviewer comment field on property submit page
- Re-organization of home page related theme options
Version 1.3.2 – Updated on 22 February 2014
- Added dsIDXpress pro version styles
- Added sub-locations support in property submit & edit page
- Fixed a search bug ( related to properties with no price )
- Fixed couple of typos in theme options description text.
Version 1.3.1 – Updated on 20 February 2014
- Added – Sub locations support
- Added – Banner image upload support for each property
- Added – Support to get a copy of agent’s message on a given email address
- Added – Support to receive a message on property submit
- Added – Check-boxes support to assign property city, property type, property status and property features to a property on admin side.
- Fixed – Featured properties widget’s post count fix on taxonomy archive pages
- Fixed – default text appearance bug in text and textarea fields of theme options
- Fixed – submit property agent auto assign bug and improved related select box on property add page on admin side.
Version 1.3 – Updated on 30 January 2014
- Added – Users Login, Registration and Password Recovery Features
- Added – Submit Property Page Template
- Added – My Properties Page Template for submitted properties listing
- Added – Ability to Edit Submitted Property
- Added – PayPal Payments Integration for Submitted Properties
- Added – Admin side page to view payments transactions list.
- Added – Property ID Field Support in Search and Meta Box
- Added – Added Area/Size Postfix Field
- Added – More fields in search form
- Added – Theme options to disable/enable any search field
- Added – Theme Options to Sort & Filter Home Page Properties
- Added – Similar Properties Section for Property Detail Page.
- Added – Theme Options to Disable/Enable Various Sections of Property Detail Page
- Added – Theme Options to Disable/Enable Responsive Styles
- Improved – Print Styles for Property Detail Page
- Improved – Quick CSS Precedence
- Improved – Taxonomy Archive Pagination Fix
- Improved – Meta Box Related Code
- Improved – Various minor fixes across the theme.
Version 1.2.1 – Updated on 14 December 2013
- Fixed – Theme Options compatibility issues with WordPress 3.8
- Fixed – Google Map Bug in Internet Explorer 8
Version 1.2 – Updated on 12 December 2013
- Added – Support of Additional Slider using Custom Post Type
- Added – Support of WPML Plugin
- Added – Support of Google Map with Properties Markers
- Added – Support of Google reCAPTCHA
- Added – More social icons in top social nav.
- Added – Support of Google reCAPTCHA
- Added – “Know More” button with agent information.
- Added – Support of grid layout for custom taxonomies
- Added – Image banner support for News or Blog page
- Added – New theme options to customize price format
- Added – New theme options form minimum and maximum prices values
- Added – New theme options for homepage and search page header.
- Added – Property city on property detail page
- Added – Anti spam support for mailto links
- Added – child-custom.css file in child theme to override parent theme styles.
- Fixed – The number of images for single property from 12 to 48
- Fixed – Google map related issues on Property and Contact pages.
- Fixed – Agent contact form validation issues
Version 1.1.1 – Updated on 28 August 2013
- Fixed – Phone number background color display bug in small screens
Version 1.1 – Updated on 25 August 2013
- Added – dsIDXpress IDX Plugin Support
- Added – Header Color Customization Options in Theme Options
- Added – Support of Swipebox lightbox plugin and Switch Options in Theme Options
- Added – Content Support in Contact Page
- Improved – Property Search Behavior
- Improved – Min and Max Price Support for Price Format Settings
- Improved – Localization Support
- Improved – Documentation
- Improved – CSS
Version 1.01 – Updated on 16 August 2013
- Added – PSDs Files
- Added – Change log text file in main package
- Improved – Thumbnail
- Improved – Documentation
- Improved – CSS
- Improved – Theme Options Helping Text
- Disabled – Google Map Scrolling
Version 1.0 – Launched on 14 August 2013
- Initial Release
Photos used in this theme are for demo purposes only and are not included as part of the theme license.
jQuery Form Plugin
Responsive Mortgage Calculator